Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin church shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...this is definately an odd bit of information gathered by the good folks over at Metafilter.

There was a shooting this past Saturday in a Wisconsin church, which unfortunately resulted in eight people being killed(More info ). As the above link describes, one of the Metafilter readers noted in an article that the shooter, Terry Ratzmann, was involved in horticulture. So the reader did a simple Google search and ended up finding an e-mail address. Based on that e-mail address they guessed what his personal webpage might have been if he established one with his ISP.

And it turns out that he did in fact have a webpage, and it was for Carnivorous Plants. The page is still up at the moment, you can view it here.

Kind of makes me wonder now if I have ever seen the guys site before this had happened. I've done Google searches for lots of CP sites, and they all sorta blur and look familiar...but maybe somebody out there will recognize having been to it. Either way, sorta odd and creepy in some sense.
    Scott

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, maybe the voices told him to do it. You know, the voices all CP growers hear. Yeah, right. Too bad he will be linked to folkswho grow CP. Sorry people died at the hands of this lunatic.
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bet it was thouse stupid little dots that whirled around the arrow. (If you go to the page). That would be the mark of a madman, no one else would have those things.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i liked the dots... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see any dots.
    None of his links worked either, only the ones to Barry rices and the icps site worked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank god his right to bear arms against the innocent people in his church was protected by the constitution...of course, he forgot the "well regulated militia" part. Most gun freaks do.

And to think...Illinois is going to pass a concealed carry law soon.

I don't think the cp community is going to suffer any fall-out from this. Hopefully, the gun-nut community WILL. Cp-owning was just one part of this individual's sick personality.

And I say this as one coming from a family of gun-nuts, LOL! Over 500 handguns, shotguns and rifles and counting! Don't worry...they're "collectors". Everyone needs a semi-automatic, right? Including the .50 calibre Desert Eagle my sister has. It's an awesome handgun, and has a muzzle-flash and report that makes people sit up and take notice! Someon'e signature here reads: "Soap, ballot, jury, ammo ...the 4 boxes, and in the order they should be used." April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    killed himself, too.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast