What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of me cps

G

Woohoo they're coming outta dormancy! Notice the capensis weeds starting to take over the VFT pots.
Dormancy.jpg

Who says Drosera Capensis isn't a weed? In November this was a VFT pot.. Now you can't see the VFT.
DroseraCapensis4.jpg

Guess
smile_m_32.gif

Parrot.jpg

I love my purp
Purpurea.jpg

More plants coming out of dormancy
Sarracenia.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Mar. 15 2005,12:59)]serioulsy,

you need more nepenthes
Uhh.. Maybe I just didn't take pics of the Nepenthes? See my growlist in the growlist forum.

Very nice.

You have some chunky oreophila pitchers!

nice dude! did you egt that camera you were talking about? my oreo pitchers are reall chunky but i like them

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alvin Meister @ Mar. 15 2005,1:21)]Very nice.

You have some chunky oreophila pitchers!
Thanks. Yea, I love oreos (not the cookie! OK so I love those too). The pitchers brown earlier than the others, but they catch the most. Last year the pitchers were about 16-18 inches, let's hope it reaches 20 this year
biggrin.gif
The rubra flower buds (on the far left) are pretty small though!

Nope, didn't get my camera yet... Will in July though. This camera was only 3 MP, the one I want is 8.

Nice. I recently propogated some capensis (they flowered. UGH) I also got some cuttings too. I wonder if i will have as much luck(?) as you.

Very nice! Those capensis are very nice looking! Look quite a bit like my D.c."giant" but your`s are slightly more wider on the laminae.
Those psittaciana are very nice as well,did they clump like that or did you put multiple plants in the same box?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Mar. 15 2005,7:18)]Very nice! Those capensis are very nice looking! Look quite a bit like my D.c."giant" but your`s are slightly more wider on the laminae.
Those psittaciana are very nice as well,did they clump like that or did you put multiple plants in the same box?
Box?

They clumped like that.
smilie4.gif

Back