What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will petflytrap.com enable a live chat?

• Thread starter Frogger
  • Start date
I was just wondering if PetFlytrap.com will ever be enabling a live chat room?

Why don't you ask the owner, Phlitrapguy. Good man, and he doesn't bite, unless invited!

Everybody COME TO THE CHAT!! I'm in there right now (8:20 PM EDT) and I'll be in there until at least 9:30.. let's EVERYBODY come in there and have a big ol' chat.. we haven't done that in a long time.

Bump. People!!

I'm in there now (4:40 PM EDT)... come on, peeps!! I'll be off to watch The X-Files at 5, but I'm in there now and I'll be in there at 6!

EDIT: Actually, I take that back... The X-Files isn't on today for some unknown reason, so I'll be in the chat.

Okay, peeps, me and AE are in there now, and I'll be on for a long, long time.. so y'all come back now, y'here? EVERYBODY!

Okay, 'nother chat. I'm in there now and I'll be in there for.. who-knows-how-long. My whole day is free. COME ON IN, PEEPS!!

Me and AE are in there, come on in!!

yup.. i'm in there... ftg's in there.. thats about it.. Chat Room
All you need to do is fill the part where it says "your nickname" with whatever nickname you want...

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK

Great, now it's back down to just me and AE. *sneezes*

Okay, well I should re-phrase my original question of "Will petflytrap.com ever enable a live chat"?  I know about the #TF chatroom, but my question was intended to find out if there will be a live chat room embedded within this website, as you can see in the previous PetFlyTrap site.  It would encourage more live chat and you won't have to leave this site.

Good point, Frogger... it was pretty sweet in ye ole Chatroom Days, when PFT had an official chatroom, and since everybody saw the link when they got on here, people would constantly be in there... I remember when we used to have 8, 10, 12 people at a time in there.. those we the days when Maehem was still coming here... *sigh* She was a riot in the chatroom with the duct tape antics.

Oh, BTW, this goes out to anybody on the TF staff who may make an official chatroom for TF... Make the room a darker color, like gray or something, like the last official PFT chat. For some reason it's alot better. I don't know why, but white is just too...... plain, or something. I've always liked darker colors.

I was in the chat the other night, and somebody in there mentioned how the bright white color of the chatroom was annoying, or blinding or something..........

...or maybe I dreamed that...

Back