What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You will all hate me for this but....

As soon as you read this you will hate me.
Why?
because Im getting a free 8 by 12 feet glass greenhouse.
biggrin.gif

Last Saturday I was at the orchid society meeting and the subject of greenhouses suddenly popped up when we were talking to an orchid expert.
Then he said he was selling one, and mum asked how much.
then he turns to me, puts a smile on his face and says: you can have it for free.
I was too chocked to say anything for a while, but a few thanks you's came out after a while.
I am delighted
biggrin.gif

Hey Starman, you are so lucky!  Those greenhouses are very expensive!  And we don't hate you, well, maybe a bit envious though!!! What are you going to grow in it?

I don't hate you, I envy you. Thats FANTASTIC! A greenhouse can be a lot of fun. You understand, that your condition is now hopeless. No 12 step program will ever pull you from the grip of these plants...

Steve

hate... you.... I hate ur guts!!!!!!!!! don't worry I dont hate you just your guts
laugh.gif

Wow....lucky you! I don't hate you...I'm happy for you. You can pack a lot of plants into that...including orchids! Wooohoooooo! Congratulations.
biggrin.gif

Congrats! Wow and you said you`d never get a greenhose! See never say never Lol;)

Too...shocked....to....hate....anyone.....

Hopefully some of the green (from the envy) will stay long term in my thumbs....That way I could say I got SOMETHING from this....

Wow.

And I thought I was lucky getting a free 90 gal tank.

DANG!!!!!!!!! you are REALLY lucky!!!! no, I don't hate you but i sure wish i could be you! LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Mar. 16 2005,2:14)]Wow....lucky you!  I don't hate you...I'm happy for you.  You can pack a lot of plants into that...including orchids!  Wooohoooooo!  Congratulations.  
biggrin.gif
Oh yes the plan is one side for orchids the other for CPs.

I`m going to do the same sorta thing with my G-house one side houseplants one side cps:)

Congratulations! Start filling it up!

Wow you're so lucky!Have fun with it,and take pics! LOL@ pond boy.You said greenhose instead of house
smile_n_32.gif
*Trapper7*(Niki)

now how was that? there must be a catch!

BUGWEED! WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY GUN!

Oh well, i'll be getting one of those (probably 12' by 16') at the beginning of summer.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ Mar. 16 2005,5:40)]Wow you're so lucky!Have fun with it,and take pics! LOL@ pond boy.You said greenhose instead of house
smile_n_32.gif
*Trapper7*(Niki)
Are you implying I`ll live in my greenhouse? (ok ok I probably will
smile_n_32.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (altrade212 @ Mar. 16 2005,6:46)]now how was that? there must be a catch!
nope, no catch, hes getting an even bigger greenhouse and he gave hes old one to me for free

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Mar. 16 2005,3:50)]BUGWEED! WHERE DID YOU HIDE MY GUN!

Oh well, i'll be getting one of those (probably 12' by 16') at the beginning of summer.
smile_n_32.gif
Suuuuuuure
smile_m_32.gif

Back