What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
<span style='color:green'>Yippppeeeeee!   It's Patrick's BIRTHDAY!  No wonder its St. Patrick's Day!  All this leprechaun luck and greenness is in honor of our kind and talented Patrick.  Well that makes this an extra-special day.  
biggrin.gif

Here's wishing you a very happy day.  Enjoy it...a few years down the road birthdays will take on a toooootally different meaning.  lol  So eat, drink and be merry!  Celebrate who you are.  You're a great guy and deserve nothing but the best.  Life might throw some curve balls at ya but you have all the right qualities to knock those curve balls outta de park!

Thanks for all you do for the forums. You've been a great help!

Many happy and green returns of the day!</span>

Have a great day
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday again!
smile.gif

Top o' the marnin' to ye!

..Okay, that's getting old...

DO DA BANG BANG BOOGIE!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Jerry

Happy Birthday, Pat! And thank you for the hosting site!

Radical hunch... I bet his parents named him Patrick because he was born on St. Patrick's Day.

You will have to excuse me but what is the big thing with st Patricks day in the USA? If your Irish your Irish if you live in the Usa your not whats the score?
confused.gif

Bye for now Julian

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chesara @ Mar. 17 2005,3:22)]You will have to excuse me but what is the big thing with st Patricks day in the USA? If your Irish your Irish if you live in the Usa your not whats the score?
confused.gif

Bye for now  Julian
Uh, what are you talking about? And BTW, like 10% of americans are of irish heritage... Think back to the potatoe blight

<-------- Irish and proud of it

Julian, it's a heritage thing. I also have Irish/Scottish/Scots-Irish heritage. It's the same as why Southerners have Confederate flags.. the War of Northern Aggression (oops, sorry... *clears throat* Cival War) is over, but we're still proud of the heritage.

Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm a bit late for my own birthday thread, but eh, stuff happens!

For what it's worth, I'm Irish-German-American, so I can doubly celebrate.
smile.gif

Well its about TIME!
smile_n_32.gif

Pooor Pat... Today his Xbox blew up. For the second time. What luck, and a great b-day present.
smile_h_32.gif
Get it up soon dude! I'm gonna beat ya in that Halo2 stuff!!!
Andrew

So were you named Patrick because you were born on St. Patrick's day? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Happy Birthday to Patrick/Trashcan. Hope it is going well. Maybe you will get another xbox for your birthday Patrick...

Back