What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your gas price?

I am just curious...Newaygo, MI. Cheap grade is $2.25 per gallon. I am glad Spring is coming then I can bike to work.
smile.gif
Maybe I will feel better seeing higher gas prices in other parts of the country. I know Canada is expensive per gallon of gas.

the cheap stuff here(northeast corner of Montana) is $2.07 a gallon unless its taken a jump since Tuesday

$2.00 / gallon - Reading, PA.

We are about 2.03-2.07 cheap and it depends where you go. Boone, NC.

Rochester, NY.
cheapest in town is $2.05

Scot

Tucson, Az
$1.95
Not shopping arround... At the SAMS CLUB probably like $1.93

$1.85-$2.00 Jacksonville, Fl

Bali, Indonesia; we've just had demonstrations because the price went up last week, which only ever happens about once a year, if that, to US$1.04 per gallon (Rp2,150/ litre).

Man! I am getting screwed here!

I'm moving to Idonesia!!!! jeese! $1.04!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Man! I am getting screwed here!
no you're not. try living in San Diego, Ca. Gas is 2.57 per gal. I cannot ride a bicycle to work, too darn far, too many idiots that would rather yack yack yack on the cell phone, not bothering to pay attention to the road.
mad.gif

I'll bet nobody here pays as much for gas. Unless you live in S.D., Ca

$2,25 per gal. But don't worry, we have been informed that it may reach $3.00 by summer.

Maybe it's in the $2.10 range. But how high does it have to go before people sell the big house and car, abandon the outer suburbs, and move back towards town? Unfortunately, they can afford to pay a much higher price than authentically rural people can.

Ours is currently $1 99.9 I remember 75 Cents for gas just a while ago!

Three dollars in modesto

Around 2.50 us dollars a gallon here in canada
smile_h_32.gif
(had to do some converting there with the litres and currency). At least I dont drive yet. Zongyi

hmmm......3 dollars...it better go down by my 16th birthday! I must drive! Hey, you know what we should do? WE should just get like...500 5 gallon tanks and fill em all up, cuz then when the prices go up we'll have our gas that we bought for cheap all stockpiled in the garage....or is that illegal?

post edited due to embarrassing stupidity.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't attempt the conversion of units that you don't understand at 2 am with a bad case of influenza.

I'll just go and crawl under a rock now I think.

It's roughly 4 litres per gallon (3.8) so your Australian gas is more like $3.00 per gallon.

Back