Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow you must have abad lawer. Ozzy don't make jokes. They hate that. Bring in a few plants and submit them as evidence. Obviously bring in cheep plants. Bring in a picture of your dog with you next to it. Go up to the judge look her in the eye and say "Do you beleve this dog is dangerous? It has never been reported against. If you say yes I hope your prepared to procecute all dogs in town."
    Seriously say that. Don't let the proccuter push you around. You could even submit books as evidence. The judge has to look at evidence whether they want to or not. This will pprove no plant could injure someone or thing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG!!! I meant WOULD gladly talk to you!Oh stupid stupid me!!! I'm so sorry about that!My bad,LOL.*Niki*(Trapper7) [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can't they go to your house and you show them everything? that would make it easier for them to understand and for you because you don't have to write down all the names and take pictures and all that.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I guess if you ate a cp you could choke to death on it.LOL [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow Ozzy, not exactly what i expected. we have a judge here who is a real bi......well lets say you dont want to appear infront of her but im pretty sure she would have had a good laugh at this. man what a pain Ozzy. i still think you will come out fine in the end due to the fact you are in the right but man what a hassel.

hmmmmm who on here works at a botanical garden or works at an University that studies plants that has a really official sounding title? maybe they would be kind enough to send you signed affidavit ASAP saying that there are no known carnivourus plants harmful to anything over say a rat sized critter. its the truth and may go along way with a judge in addition to all you come up with.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i gotta ask:
    what's the living situation going to be like after this mess? did you sign a contract? obviously you can't trust this landlord any further than you can reach him with a landlord-beating-stick, so can't you just move? i know moving is no easy task. i mean, you're going to have to move anyway right? i can't see you two looking back in a year and reminiscing. how far does this law extend? best of luck to you.
    -julie
    -jULIE-
    if i can't dance, it's not my revolution.

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trapper, I admitted to having plants. There was a report that they could be a treat to the public. Now I have to prove that they are not. Maybe I wasn't to clear about that.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] so can't you just move?
    Are you crazy? it was hard enought trying to find a place to live where I could have all my meat eating plants and reptiles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Oh ok Ozzy,I gotcha.And yeah I asked the same question Pinkerton asked...what's gonna happen after this?I don't think you and your landlord are gonna best buddies after this.But yeah I know it's hard finding a place,but I'm scared for you cause if you win,your landlord might be pissed and he'll do anything to try to get you to move,but if he doesn't have a good reason then he can't,but then he'll just try to make your life a living hell.I've had a landlord who did that to me and my family and we ended up moving cause we couldn't take it anymore.They did things from BLASTING their music at all hours of the night,and crap like that.So yeah I'm not trying to scare you,I'm just saying be prepared cause people can be cruel,and you're landlord really doesn't sound like a nice guy.*Niki*(Trapper7)
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!