Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Oz,

I have some real concerns about what a potential ruling will mean to public CP displays around the country. If they rule against you, what will prevent an irate parent from claiming that my public cp display is dangerous to a child?

I have written a formal letter on our Botanical Garden letterhead that outlines the essential role in education these plants play. I have also outlined the morphology and ecology that makes these plants not unlike many other non-cp plant collections, and not any more dangerous. I had this letter notarized (we have a notary public on staff) and I am sending it out to you today. Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Steve LaWarre
    Steve L
    "I'm Lucky enough to get paid to do this!"

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Steve, How can they argue with that?
    Thank you so very much.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]if they say they don't know what plants you have, then they'll look like idiots. If they do know what plants you have, they'll have to do all the work and you just have to fight the arguments they make instead of going through every single plant and animal you have and explaining how there is no possible way they could be dangerous.
    It is a court order that I list ALL the plants and animals I have. If I don't do it or even leave one out by mistake, I can go to jail for contempt of court. They made that very clear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gee. well, you can list them but just leave it up to them to prove that they're dangerous. You shouldn't be the one proving your innosence. they should be proving your guilt.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's part of my plan, But I also have an chance to spread the love of CP's. I plan educate the importance of saving cp's. I'll have all kinds of pics of CP's. and info. By law they are forced to listen to every word. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now there's taking lemons and making lemonade!

Good luck, and I hope you make CPers out of all involved.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 23 2005,5:55)]That's part of my plan, But I also have an chance to spread the love of CP's. I plan educate the importance of saving cp's. I'll have all kinds of pics of CP's. and info. By law they are forced to listen to every word. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Careful with the neps and sarrs with their drugged nectar. Try not to mention them too much. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried it. alot of it. zilch..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for what I've learned from school, Drugs have different affects on people [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] , and it may not be too good for the judge. Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.