What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may lose all my plants

What a way to pick up chicks.

u got that right ;)

So did 0zzy change his name to Oozy now? ???

I know that this is fairly old news, but it pisses me off so much how a strong majority of people hate snakes so much that they become so paranoid about it, that nobody can convince them that they are mostly harmless. What makes me more mad is that people feel the same way about PLANTS! PLANTS? I mean, who WAS the judge anyway? I guess that she's never been to a plant store then.

Oh no, that venus flytrap 30 feet away might eat your pet frog Billy. Better sue the owner.

Ok, I feel better now.

Wow! I'm sorry Ozzy

I hope that you are able to school them in CPs

That is utterly ridiculous. The legal system today is :censor: up. I am very sorry that this had to happen and I hope that something bad happens to the landlord. I hope that you have better luck than this in the future because if this happened to me I would be really mad.

OMG! Oozy! This is absolutely ludacris. I can't believe some ppl are sooo stupid.....CPs a danger to society..lol! Its not like you have BRAKEN all over your house....lol! this is just insane.....I think you should do this.....take Barry Rice's book, take a walmart VFT and go to the judge ...show him the bill and show him that this is a freakin 2 inch plant.....how the hell can it ..... gosh! ppl are sooo stupid.

DOn't give up on CP's my friend....they have no right to dictate what your hobbies are.

If anything, the 2007 posts reinforce the notion on how important it is to at least skim the entire post before actually posting a response... lol.

xvart.

LOL!! I was shocked to see this under new posts!

Congrats Ozzy! It just keeps on giving, like an Everready Bunny Comic !!

:-D :-D :-D

Back