Likes Likes:  0
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: I may lose all my plants

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've decided that I'm going to go to the judge and prosecuter tomorrow and demand that I get my plants and snakes back.
    I'm going to tell them that if they do not I will go to the newspaper and the tv stations. I'll show the media how I was railroaded and how they made up laws just to to take the plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooooh! Buuuuuuuuuurn!
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask them about the stores in your town that sell these very plants and animals and ask what they're going to do about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 30 2005,10:21)]I've decided that I'm going to go to the judge and prosecuter tomorrow and demand that I get my plants and snakes back.
    I'm going to tell them that if they do not I will go to the newspaper and the tv stations. I'll show the media how I was railroaded and how they made up laws just to to take the plants.
    Ozzy, is there any chance that somebody in that courtroom had it in for you? It just seems so mind-boggling that a judge could not recognize that even the largest plant you probably had was not a threat to anything over 2 inches tall.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I've decided that I'm going to go to the judge and prosecuter tomorrow and demand that I get my plants and snakes back.
    Wouldn't that be treatening or blackmail? They can say that by telling the media, you are putting them in harms way from the public (like have things thrown at them and get knocked out by a brick). Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! IT FRUSTRATES ME SO MUCH THAT THEY ALLOW SUCH IDIOTS TO EXIST IN OUR SOCIETY! WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!!
    A SWIMMING POOL CAUSES AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE HARM THAN YOUR PLANTS!! I HAVE HAD RATS, BUGS, LIZARDS, AND OTHER NICE SUPRISES DROWN IN MY POOL. WHY DONT THEY BAN SWIMMIG POOLS!!!!! HUH? WHY!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HARM DOES A NICE BOG GARDEN DO? NONE!!!!!!!! YOUR THEY ARE PLANTS!!!!! PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]

sorry. had to vent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and about the snakes.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF SNAKES THAT ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN A HOGNOSE AND A KINGSNAKE!!!!!! I CAN NAME TONS!!! HECK! MY CORN IS MEANER THAN YOUR SNAKES!!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE SNEAKING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND PUTTING YOUR SNAKES INTO THEIR HAMPSTER CAGE!! YOUR NOT CHASING PEOPLE WITH THEM!!!!!!! THEY ARE IN YOUR HOME, AND THEY DO NOT POSE ANY THREAT TO THE COMMUNITY, EVEN IF THEY ESCAPE! WHAT GOOD DO CONFISCATING YOUR PLANTS AND SNAKES DO?? IF THEY HAVE TO CONFISCATE YOURS, THEY HAVE TO CONFISCATE EVERYBODIES!!!
    BUT THERE IS NO REASON TO CONFISCATE YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSES HERPS!! (UNLESS THEY ARE A THREAT, OR BREAK THE LAW).

sorry again.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Speaking from experience, I goota tell ya Oz. If you do that, they're liable to throw you in the county for making demands. You'll probably be there until you just wanna go home and drop all this BS. They WILL make sure you do no such thing. Don't do that man, just go to the papers and whatnot. Find pics like from Black Jungle where a little girl is holding a monster N. trunc with a giggle on her face. Find things to take with you to make the idea more than obsurd and rediculous.

This is got your name written all over it but after all, even the boy was allowed to cry wolf 2 or 3 times before nobody beleived him. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]

Joe
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"