Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HeY OZzY! SenD YoUR HerPS mY WaY!

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOLY COW, sunpitcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! youre making me blind with that yellow!!!!! I can't read it... it kinda reminds me when I did that lime-green. I had like three people pm to tell to take down so they could live without going blind.
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last I heard..the stinging nettles in Australia and New Zealand can and do kill people.

But, Ozzy, get yourself a lawyer. Writs are serious business. You have no idear how the legal system can mess with you if it so chooses! Good Luck! Your landlord sounds like someone who has watched Little Shop of Horrors way too many times and thought it was a documentary.

\"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MY EYES! MY EYES! MYE EEEEEYYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!

BTW i have a plant that is illegal in colorado growin in my front yard. They illegalized it there because they had something like 15 household pets die from eating it. I've never had a problem with mine so no one has told me to torch the thing. Why doesn't anyone bug me about that? It's poisonous!

April- the second paragraph you had made less sense than i usually do.

I got stung by a stinging nettle once, it hurt like a ***** for like three hours. It was only a small sting, but it HURT.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats was just a american one

"The effects have been described as being first a slight itch, followed in a few seconds by a severe prickling sensation that quickly becomes intense pain. There is a background tingling feeling, on which is superimposed an intermittent stabbing pain, with sharp radiations passing in all directions. The injured area initially becomes red and swollen, the swelling persisting for several hours. The centre part of the area sweats, reaching a maximum after 6-8 hours and sometimes persisting for a day or more. After a time, stabs of sharper pain decrease in intensity and frequency, but the diffuse background pain increases. Touching, rubbing or cold temperatures increase the sensation. Pain spreads to other parts of the body, commonly the opposite limb (referred pain) and may persist for several days in the armpits and groin. It is this background pain that can recur for weeks afterwards.

While the effects lessen in time, changes in temperature, such as exposure to cold water, will bring back the pain. There are products that can provide temporary relief, but there is no known cure, other than the course of time.
    "
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuna,

I have a friend who lives in Melbourne, Australia. The stinging nettles there are quite deadly...they will kill a fair sized animal, and have killed people, too. Perhaps the people were allergic to the venom of the nettle, I don't know.

Most things in Australia that are venomous are hyper-venomous, meaning, you get bit or stung by it...you might not do too well.....red-tail spiders, white-tails, funnel-webs, stinging nettles...platypusses are venomous, for cripes sake! And that's not to mention the snakes. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Mar. 19 2005,4:25)]MY EYES! MY EYES! MYE EEEEEYYYYYYEEEEESSSSS!

BTW i have a plant that is illegal in colorado growin in my front yard. They illegalized it there because they had something like 15 household pets die from eating it. I've never had a problem with mine so no one has told me to torch the thing. Why doesn't anyone bug me about that? It's poisonous!

April- the second paragraph you had made less sense than i usually do.

I got stung by a stinging nettle once, it hurt like a ***** for like three hours. It was only a small sting, but it HURT.
    I ran into a whole bush of stinging nettle.. chasing some stupid rabbit up in washington.. talk about pain [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least the rabbit got hurt :P . Zongyi
    What you want to do is illeagle here in Canada.
    Email does not work! Use PM or yangzongyi@hotmail.com instead.

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast