0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes... This is a huge event that everyone should know about lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there were an Intro to Terraforums 101, that thread would be required reading. Along with War and Peace length threads on evolution, religion, the 2nd Amendment, government, and any random 50 page dialogue between two people debating the finer points of flying squirrel anatomy or some such thing.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

God must have an interesting sense of humor Wesley's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL. It does seem all of those are popular threads to argue with and can become quite long. I know you are talking about REAL flying squirrels, but how could not like the Squirrel from Nuton? Plus this is my first chance to show off a great hero. LOL
    ~Wes~

My plants are going green to save the environment

My Growlist

Stop having a boring tuna, stop having a boring life! neon-eon's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, Ozzy I came across this old thread a few minutes ago and I was like "there's no way this can be real" After your incident with the thunderbird I've been quite carefull about what I believe. I must say though, that is is the single best prank you've ever pulled off on this forum...that I've seen so far at least. I can't wait to see all the newbies reactions this april...wait, I'm a newbie...well I've got something to look forward to this april, besides my VFT's waking up. Ozz, you rock man...lol

EDIT: That's awesome clint...stuff like that certainly takes a lot of will power...you so have got it man!
    -No matter what you do with your life, I still care about you. -Mr P.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys. I've quit worse things before, believe me.

Auctually I was happy untill I read what you said Neon, I wasn't even thinking about cigarettes but now I want one

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! Oozy! This is absolutely ludacris. I can't believe some ppl are sooo stupid.....CPs a danger to society..lol! Its not like you have BRAKEN all over your house....lol! this is just insane.....I think you should do this.....take Barry Rice's book, take a walmart VFT and go to the judge ...show him the bill and show him that this is a freakin 2 inch plant.....how the hell can it ..... gosh! ppl are sooo stupid.

DOn't give up on CP's my friend....they have no right to dictate what your hobbies are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gift that keeps on giving.
    Bruce in CT

Madness is something rare in individuals but in groups, parties, peoples, ages it is the rule. Friedrich Nietzsche

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol! I just read the remaining 20 pages. lol! nice one oozy! But let me tell ya! I was honestly feeling soo bad about this till page 20 or so......

Just to confirm....YOU STILL have all your plants...lol! ?? is there at-least a "mm" of truth in this??

And

lol! IF THIS EVER DOES REALLY HAPPEN?? AND WOULD THE JURY BE SOOOO STUPID AS TO GIVE that kind of a judgement

lol! yeah ! I know I am overthinking it....but hey! you never know. lol! People are stupid! Earlier in the year I was showing my VFT's to a couple of girls who almost screamed looking at the VFT trap swith bugs ... lol!