What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I may lose all my plants

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I've decided that I'm going to go to the judge and prosecuter tomorrow and demand that I get my plants and snakes back.
I'm going to tell them that if they do not I will go to the newspaper and the tv stations. I'll show the media how I was railroaded and how they made up laws just to to take the plants.
Wouldn't that be treatening or blackmail? They can say that by telling the media, you are putting them in harms way from the public (like have things thrown at them and get knocked out by a brick). Zongyi

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! IT FRUSTRATES ME SO MUCH THAT THEY ALLOW SUCH IDIOTS TO EXIST IN OUR SOCIETY! WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?!!
A SWIMMING POOL CAUSES AS MUCH, IF NOT MORE HARM THAN YOUR PLANTS!! I HAVE HAD RATS, BUGS, LIZARDS, AND OTHER NICE SUPRISES DROWN IN MY POOL. WHY DONT THEY BAN SWIMMIG POOLS!!!!! HUH? WHY!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HARM DOES A NICE BOG GARDEN DO? NONE!!!!!!!! YOUR THEY ARE PLANTS!!!!! PLANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

sorry. had to vent.

and about the snakes.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF SNAKES THAT ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN A HOGNOSE AND A KINGSNAKE!!!!!! I CAN NAME TONS!!! HECK! MY CORN IS MEANER THAN YOUR SNAKES!!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU ARE SNEAKING INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND PUTTING YOUR SNAKES INTO THEIR HAMPSTER CAGE!! YOUR NOT CHASING PEOPLE WITH THEM!!!!!!! THEY ARE IN YOUR HOME, AND THEY DO NOT POSE ANY THREAT TO THE COMMUNITY, EVEN IF THEY ESCAPE! WHAT GOOD DO CONFISCATING YOUR PLANTS AND SNAKES DO?? IF THEY HAVE TO CONFISCATE YOURS, THEY HAVE TO CONFISCATE EVERYBODIES!!!
BUT THERE IS NO REASON TO CONFISCATE YOURS OR ANYBODY ELSES HERPS!! (UNLESS THEY ARE A THREAT, OR BREAK THE LAW).

sorry again.:angry:

Speaking from experience, I goota tell ya Oz. If you do that, they're liable to throw you in the county for making demands. You'll probably be there until you just wanna go home and drop all this BS. They WILL make sure you do no such thing. Don't do that man, just go to the papers and whatnot. Find pics like from Black Jungle where a little girl is holding a monster N. trunc with a giggle on her face. Find things to take with you to make the idea more than obsurd and rediculous.

This is got your name written all over it but after all, even the boy was allowed to cry wolf 2 or 3 times before nobody beleived him.
cool.gif

Joe

Say 0zzy, you might want to consider tracking the submissions to the CP listserve.  It would appear people are very concerned about your plight and are beginning to post to that effect.

Ozzy, what kind of backwoods redneck one horse town do you live in? So I know NEVER to go there.

Ok I HIGHLY doubt that Ozzy is joking about this!Ozzy I don't know what to say...I feel for you.*Niki*
smile_h_32.gif

OK, I really don't think ozzy is joking, if it were a joke then it would be a record, not only for the number of people that believed it but a record showing the implicit stupidity that people are able of showing.

I have an idea, why not show the judge in yur appeal some of the replies on this board? Almost every single of these (180 over) replies contains a *considerable* amount of rant and possibly the judge will be moved to realise what kind of rotten BS is coming out of the prosecutor's mouth. Better still would be to get cpers to sign an online (or even physical) petition to show how much frustration this has stirred up, and the judge will have to believe you. Or get everyone to write a letter, and show that a large number of perfectly *normal* people even do not believe this BS. Even send the replies to the judge's house if you have to. Make sure they are credible though, and make sure what you say, don't give the proscecutor any help, and whatever you do don't bring up the event that happened at a church a few days ago.

If this is a joke, I congragulate you, but if it is not like I doubt it is, then I feel for you.

Ok well personally I wouldn't send anything to the judge's house(throught email or by snailmail)cause she might get super pissed and isn't that kinda like harrassment?I think that whatever you have to say to the judge should stay in the courtroom,and not go any further,like to her personal home.*Niki*

Hey theres an idea why not go to the nearest store and pick up some more plants to bring for the judge along with a reciept

If this is true, it's a crying shame. However, as of now, I don't believe it.

Come on Ozzy are you REALLY joking or not?

i don't belive it either, post some proof for us to see.

Hey ozzy what part of Ohio do you live in because I live here as well and would not want to risk my plants being injured.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Mar. 31 2005,1:26)]but a record showing the implicit stupidity that people are able of showing.
Whose stupidity?

Ladies and gentlemen...ask yourself...What is tomorrows date?

Does anybody remember the capensis bog that ate neighborhood pets? Of course if this is legit, then my comment is in very poor taste and I apologize.

it WOULD make a nice joke tomorrow. I would be relieved. a lot.

I was born on April Fools Day - I can spot a joke from miles by now. I however tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Like Jimscott said IF this is true then this could be a bit insulting. I am curious as to why Mods don't seem terribly interested and why since asked to write a letter neither Barry or Steve cared to to check and see if they made any difference to the case. If this was real many large collectors and currators would be deeply interested to know if a judge could legaly throw away their multi-thousand dollar collections at a whim. BUT I also didn't want to spoil it like the kid that goes around telling other kids that Santa isn't real. Let there be fun.

Joe

Back