What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite cheese?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Is it me or does brie taste like a dirty dish rag? My favorite would be sharp cheddar.

I love all cheese, but I think extra sharp New York Cheddar is still my favorite.

Parmiggano Reggiano!!!!!!! The king of all cheeses!
blues.gif
Nothing like a good Italian cheese.. And some Stravecchio to complement.. Almost any cheese is good, and whats with putting down brie?
confused.gif

*dies laughing* I know exactly what inspired this topic.

COLBY!!!

Limburger the stink bomb of the cheese world. YUM!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Mar. 20 2005,5:43)]Limburger the stink bomb of the cheese world. YUM!
limburger is real good albeit the smell

Sharp chedda, the older the betta!  This guy at the local farmer's market sells a home-made(yep, he has his own cows)4 year old cheddar that is just out of this world!  $15 a lb...so I buy it 1/4 lb at a time.  Black Diamond and Tilamook make great 2 year old cheddars, and the price is more in line with what I can afford.

But really, I like all cheeses..in fact...I've been on a Velveeta binge lately.  Salty, creamy goodness!  April  
cool.gif

Can't get enough mozzarella!!

Brian

Pepperjack

Mmmm cheese. That's like asking your favorite CP. I'd like a different cheese every day. I'm going to go with a goat cheese: Selles-sur-Cher. Though the ones I eat at home are Cambezola, assorted goat cheeses, and of course, cheddar.

Capslock

Don't like cheese, I still like spam though.

I like the marble cheddar/mottzeralla(sp).*Niki*(Trapper7)

Don't forget individually wrapped slices of cheese food product.  They outsell every prissy cheese you commies are mentioning.  It's humbling to think about what this country has done to food.

We used to make mozzarella with ingredients from New England Cheesemaking.  We'd sometimes decide to make a pizza and didn't always have cheese.  But we'd always have milk and it took only a half hour.

herenorthere, I said Colby! That's not prissy.

CHEESE?! Did someone say cheese? YUM! Is there any BAD cheese?

Well...if I had to pick one top cheese it would have to be the old-faithful extra sharp cheddar. But then...there's Wensleydale cranberry (heaven!), Jarlsberg, pimento cheese (shockingly I've just discovered not everybody knows what that is!!!), feta, parmesan and romano, stilton, provolone, cream cheese, morbier. bleu, roquefort....and the list could go on.

The market next door to my office has a great selection of specialty cheeses. Every time they offer samples, I end up buying it.

I know what it is. It's not my favorite though.

You probably haven't had REAL pimento cheese. I remember the good stuff from when I was a kid. Nowadays store-bought pimento cheese is NOT good. But the market next door makes it the old-fashioned way and its to die for! Nothing better than a grilled pimento cheese sandwich! YUM!

Eh, I don't like anything with onions or peppers or anything relating to onions or peppers in it. Not because of the taste, something else. I don't know what it is.

Back