Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dreams specifically nightmares

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Well Alpha it depends on your temp. At 105 you should be dead (well maybe 107 but 1055 induces major brain damage). I was 104.2 once, quite about to die. I had to jump in a bathtub full of ice water. I tell you it is not fun. Now of course when ever I get sick i worry about getting a fever.
    No way iv been 107 atleast twice
    that makes no logic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure? Wow thats amazing.

Somewhat Unstable superimposedhope's Avatar
    Where the Slime Live; Where the Slime Breed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kids can hit 107, Generally once your body is fully matured you will no longer be able to withstand temps like that. Last year my daughteer hit 107.? and she was still concious and coherent. On the other hand I would be seriously damaged or dead at 107. A couple years ago I hit 104 and was very incoherent and in-and-out of conciousness. My wife had to take me to the emergency room.

As far as dreams. I wonder about mine.
    I frequently dream of things like a Greyhound/Whippit dog throwing-up his internal organs on to the floor and then staring at me. Skin drapped over the spine and ribs. Lighting is dim orange with a hole in the roof and I can see dark clouds like thunderheads on the horizon. The sky is a medium blue/purple shade like a late sunset. In the attic is a single rocking chair, there is no drywall- just rafters and insulation. The dog never stops staring, he just watches me watching him.

I'm in a old auditorium where circuses were performed but haven't for years. The floor is dirty with cigarette butts and dirt. The stands are awesomely huge. I am at the top of the stands looking down to the center of the arena. The spot light is on but no-one is here but me. I walk around a little while looking for some-one, though I don't know who. I find this door but when I open it there are 3 old ladies, standing on pillars the reach as far as I can see into nothing. When the door opens they scream like howler monkeys -a deeply penetrating shrill. If the door is closed theres nothing but quiet in my dream.

I am in my house I actually live in and there's a party in the basement and friends and family are there. I go upstairs and the whole middle floor is dark and empty except for a dead naked girl that I have never seen before. She is alive but her body shows obvious signs of death long ago, rotting patches and missing spots of hair. She takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the 3rd floor where my grandfather (who died a few years ago) is waiting for me and he too is naked. They never speak a word to me or each other. The girl grabs my [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] .....................I'll stop there.

Jimscott: If you read this then you will know the story.

I dream over and over again of maggots crawling out of holes in my body. They chew with teeth. I gag in my sleep as they crawl out of my mouth and nose. I am paralyzed not by fear but just unable to move like being quadreplegic. As they eat the last bits of skin I begin to realize that there is more insode of me than I thought. Inside is a pair of wings not flies or butterflies but moth wings. Wings that are drab like canvas and silky to the touch. They're wet and sticky and I try too spread them but I can't. My wings are from the inside out and come from the front of my torso like I am actually seeing the back of a moth born inside that has yet to turn around.

These are a couple of my regular dreams. I dream these on a regular basis most often is my moth dream and my dog dream. At least twice a month.

Joe
    $uperimposedhope
    \"There is nothing here of interest to any nation, as a matter of fact there is nothing here but humans!\"

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I woke up several times and every time i fell back asleep, I would return to it, almost as if I was willing myself to go back to it and find out how it would resolve...
    DANG I WISH I COULD DO THAT!!
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow, Joe. that's pretty sureal!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345