What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one bites the dust

• Thread starter ZAK
  • Start date
  • Tags
    space
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 22 2005,3:38)]I wonder how long it'l be before the mods scramble back to old threads where they did ridiculous things, and delete them.. I've seen it happen before??? And mods aren't supposed to delete anyways. They're supposed to move it to a special forum called the deleted forum, for bringing back up when there are conflicts like this. But you don't see them doing that very often.

And any post where I mention "Spec", it's deleted.
Like the one you mentioned above? Don't look now! (thanks for edditing in the link and such) That post has been removed.
smile.gif

Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,2:41)]What happened to spec anyway?
smile_l_32.gif

Take a wild guess
smile_m_32.gif

I am spec. I was banned for the war on squirrels topic, and the ozone layer topic.

oh, i'm dumb. lol

Do you still have Stick Insects?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,3:37)]I haved been warned for my text color, and posting "too many times".
You have no warning squares. You were asked by me (and others?) to use colors of which people can read. That is a courtisy thing.
And posting too many times. Yup, that was me too. I asked you to use the edit button instead of posting a new post everytime you had a new thought. You had 5 replys in a row! ...you can thank "sundoode" for that. He is one of the people that complained.
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 22 2005,2:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,3:37)]I haved been warned for my text color, and posting "too many times".
You have no warning squares.  You were asked by me (and others?) to use colors of which people can read.  That is a courtisy thing.  
And posting too many times.  Yup, that was me too.  I asked you to use the edit button instead of posting a new post everytime you had a new thought. You had 5 replys in a row!   ...you can thank "sundoode" for that.  He is one of the people that complained.
Andrew
Say's who? Also I highly doubt he was asked in a nice manner.
BTW there are many other topics wher epeople double and triple post, and no one does anything about it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,2:45)]What R warning squares?
It means you're really cool
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 22 2005,3:46)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
LOL, you're so goofy dude.
smile_n_32.gif
they are the little boxes that are under some peoples avatars... ...I have one. :-\
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 22 2005,2:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 22 2005,3:46)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
LOL, you're so goofy dude.  
smile_n_32.gif
 they are the little boxes that are under some peoples avatars...   ...I have one.  :-\
Andrew
smile_m_32.gif

As you can see andys one of the cool mods
smile_n_32.gif
Any other mod would like explode under this pressure
smile.gif
THESE are the kind of mods that pft needs. Most other mods woulda immediately locked the thread or deleted it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,3:48)]Why? How bad do u have to be?
...if it comes to a point that you are bad enough to get "squared" you will know it. They are not generally handed out like candy. There is generally one specific situation that you get the square for... But it can be really a colaboration of things that you have been doing.. Don't worry. You don't have any. Neither do alot of the people here that think they are picked on. Just enjoy the forums. Talk about cps. And have a nice day.
smile.gif

Andrew

Do we get to choose our color? Do they come in green? How 'bout pinstipe? Fuschia?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunDoode182 @ Mar. 22 2005,3:48)]As you can see andys one of the cool mods
smile_n_32.gif
Any other mod would like explode under this pressure
smile.gif
THESE are the kind of mods that pft needs. Most other mods woulda immediately locked the thread or deleted it.
Not too sure I'm talking cause I'm 'cool' I'd say cause I have a few mins to spair. Most of the time mods that visit this forum durring the day are at work. And the easiest thing to do is lock it. and deal with it later. You all can see what was happening before I showed up. And you can guess what this topic would have looked like if mods left it alone. You're right. there is a chance it will be locked/deleted.... That all depends on you guys.
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ Mar. 22 2005,2:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,3:48)]Why? How bad do u have to be?
...if it comes to a point that you are bad enough to get "squared" you will know it.  They are not generally handed out like candy.  There is generally one specific situation that you get the square for...  But it can be really a colaboration of things that you have been doing..  Don't worry.  You don't have any.  Neither do alot of the people here that think they are picked on.  Just enjoy the forums.  Talk about cps.  And have a nice day.  
smile.gif

Andrew
Does this mean we can do game topics again?

Wahoo
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Normally we would all be squared for this
confused.gif

Well guy I'm still at work just so I could keep reading this, but my plants need watering at the house so I'll catch up menjana'(sp) later
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,3:53)]Do we get to choose our color? Do they come in green? How 'bout pinstipe? Fuschia?
LOL. No. They are the color they are.
Yes, if you see a mod with it... it is kinda a joke. But squares are real trouble for members. If you get enough of them... You can no longer post. So, you don't want them.

What about shape? I am specifically atracted to hexagons.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 22 2005,2:56)]What about shape? I am specifically atracted to hexagons.
/

Back