Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are your views on....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used to be in one, i cheated on the tests all the time, watched t.v almost all day and ate and got fat...as for homework, your home all day so whats the point and class work is bogus. as for the social aspect, they like have a class room chatroom, i still talk to some of the kids i used to "go to school" with.. but the whole expirience was basically like missing a year of school, styaing home doing nothing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay, Hellz here,
    lol, superimposed, the 1st time my friends invited me into a chat room on Aim, and they were talking like dat, i was like "what is all this devil speak?" and they were all "its the lingo, namean? get wit it of break yoself foo" and then i swore i would never talk like dat...
    but its just 2 contagious lol its become a habit now namean?
    LOL ROFL LMAO
    Hellz
    PS b4 yall get to worried, my friends and myself speak perfectly normal english in real life, well, in english class, but not nearly as slangish as da lingo,
    Peace
    Nike SB is Bananas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, for the late reply, my computer died so I had to perform ANOTHER resurrection ceremony (AKA hit the fan with a screwdriver) and vuala! it's working again! Yaaayyyy! Now onto a more serious note. I'm not going to cheat on tests, sit around and eat doritos all day *stops and throws bag of doritos to the side* and get fat and all I do is nothing, I live out in the boonies and have nothing to do, I'm getting a job this summer and when I get my car when I'm 16 I'm going to join a gym and get really fit so I'm not so much worrying about that right now because there's really not much I can do about it because I don't have as much control over my life as I'd like to. So yes, for now I am stuck in this stupid house for another year and a half but oh well I'll deal with it. But I actually CARE about my school work, I know that if I cheat, then I'm in big trouble in tests and on the SATs and other things, it's nothing but more trouble plus I'm not that lazy. (altrade that doesn't mean I'm calling you lazy) And as for social activity, I'm very limited to that because of my surroundings, every weekend my step brother comes up to my house along with a friend (usually) my neighbor also comes up to my house and stays. That is really all the social activity I have right now and that's all I want. I have a disorder called "Social Anxiety Disorder" where I am extra shy and whenever I meet someone I instantly think they hate me, just from a first time judgement. I'm very much socially paranoid about what people think of me, I know I shouldn't care but I do and I can't help it. It gets to an obsessive point I obsolutely cannot relax when I'm around someone I don't know and I end up making a fool of myself because my mind goes blank and I'm dead quiet. So I don't want to meet any new people right now or anything like that, other than online. I'm hoping I'll just grow out of it and wait for my self-esteem to recover from public school, and it DOES recover after time. I just need some time, no A LOT of time from other people right now. So yes, I'm basically saying Cyber Schools are only for people like me, who cannot put themselves in the public at this time because they can't handle it. I know I'm not the only one. There's also another reason (besides the verbal torment) that I hate public school, time, I fear time so much. I don't want to waste my childhood being locked up in a place 181 days a year and 7 hours a day that I absolutely HATE, I know sometimes it's healthy but this kind of thing is NOT. I am physical proof that it is NOT healthy. I've developed so many insecurities over the years and it really really sucks I have -1000 self esteem right now and it's all because of public school. Just imagine all of your past friends all of a sudden shun you and begin hating you just because everyone else does, that's what I've been through and I'm sick of it, I'm waiting until school has MATURE PEOPLE in them. Hopefully by the time I go into a college/school there will be people that had the same problems as me that I can make friends with then finally I can live on.

As you can see, I feel very strongly about these things and for some reason whenever someone says things bad about Cyber Schools it feels as though it's a personal attack on me, I don't know why, but that's why I get so angry, plus I've been known to have a bad temper.... ^_^;
    Growlist
    I'm back?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123