What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who haven't seen this

• Thread starter Nflytrap
  • Start date
Interesting... so far no though...

Nope, not anyone character but if you combine a couple of them, I can see them fitting some of the people I have come across in a few of the forums that I am on.
smile_n_32.gif

this is hillarious!

i think i'm pinko...

I want to be big cat. If I could make up my own, it would be
*******************Exclamationess!***************
-or- ****Drama Queen***
CAPS LOCK is my cousin.
Because I am a very passionate person, everything is expressed in exclamations...
I'm happy!!!!! Hooray!!!!!
I'm mad!!!! Darn!!!!!
I try to catch myself, but if in a fury of typing mania I forget and everything I say gets exclamations!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Quick question. When I wnat to get ot the end of the thread, is thee anyway to skip to the last page, the most recent post? I find that I have to go through tons and tones of pages just to get to the end. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hi Kitkat! Welcome to the forums! If the thread has more than one page to it, at the page number will be indicated in the Topic Title. Just click on the last number shown and you can skip all the pages before.

If it's got a lot of pages, click the > (it's next to the list of pages in the thread) to jump to the last page. The < will jump you back to the very first page.

Back