Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dreams of cp....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey room,
    Just curious, have any of you guys and gals had CP involved in your dreams?

I did a couple of times

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had one two days ago, I was in my backyard looking at my nep as usual and admiring it and everything and all off a sudden I see a mouse and stuff it in the pitcher[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_s_32.gif[/img] and the plant said thank you and I woke up and the first thing I did is check my plants, of course :P. The dream looked too real, thought it wasa out of body experience, but I remember, that i don't have mice around here, just rats and they are pretty big and doubt i can fit them in a pitcher. Oh yea, and plants don't talk :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had my first CP dream today. It was weird. All my Sars were shooting up their first flower spikes and I thought it was the greatest thing in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked over my fence and noticed a neighbor had all kinds of hanging baskets of neps in a big tree, with the vines climbing all through it.

I was so close to getting some cuttings, but they came outside. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

i had a couple of dreams, here's some of them...

i saw dreaming i was with my mom and ran into the nursery, looking for CP. then i spotted a tray of typical VFT. out of the whole tray, there was only one D. Capensis

another one is...
    i was at my local greenhouse, walking through i spotted a cephalotus with 2 inch pitchers in a big pot and it was only $20

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dreamed that my bathtub was a S. purpurea pitcher. (natural headrest on that one) and i lived in a giant turned N. truncata pitcher (lying on it's side on the ground). My bed was a nice D. capensis leaf, and the glue was like a waterbed.
    Update: Parents convinced to allow me to keep greenhouse heated over winter. Most species will not be lost. Too lazy to update growlist.

apple rings.. what more can i say? FlytrapGurl's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a dream last night that my N. ventricosa started looking a whole lot like a N. truncata, and I was looking at it and thinking about how I really needed to get on here and tell y'all.
    Liquid Plummer
    Warning: Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages.