What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back

• Thread starter Copper
  • Start date
Hi all,

Just to let you know, I returned home today. My stay at the hospital was a little longer than I expected it to be. For those that did not know. I had a short hospital stay and will be fine. Those that sent gifts, THANK YOU!. THose that have PM'd or emailed. I will get to them as soon as possible, but I am going to take it easy for a couple of days.

Thanks

I would have sent an email, PM or card but I didnt know anything about it.

Sorryt o hear that youre not well Copper.
smile_h_32.gif

I have been wondering how you were doing. I'm glad that you are home and seem to be doing ok.
Get well Soon.

I didn't know you were in the hospital but i'm glad you're ok now
smile.gif

I didn't know you were away. I'm glad you're ok. I hope all your cps are doing ok. I know when I'm gone for awhile when I come back nothing is quite "right" if you know what I mean.

-Jess

Good to hear from you Rose.
smile.gif
Take all the time you need. Just take good care of yourself. I'm glad you're back home. Hospitals suck. I've been there. Its great to get home.

Relax and take it easy.
smile.gif

i was not aware of yor prediciment, bit im glad ur fine

I'm glad your doing better!Take it easy and relax!

Jerry

Glad to see you! Take your time and get alllll better. We're here waiting for you.
smile.gif

Andrew

I noticed your lack of presence on the forums, but didn't know why. Glad you are back!

I didn't know you were ill,but I'm glad you're home and getting better.Take care!*Niki*Trapper7)
smile.gif

Man, am i out of the loop...

Glad your feeling better Rose.

I just have to ask, what happened to get you there?

I was wondering the same thing.

Back