What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess my baby pic

OMG I guessed it right?
confused.gif
Darn,I'm good
smile_m_32.gif
AlphaWolf is your sister??? I thought AlphaWolf was a guy!Oops,my bad
smile_l_32.gif
Ok next pic please
smile.gif
*Niki*

My thoughts exactly...I thought Alphawolf was a guy according to her profile.

That can't be right. The picture looks like the left child is older but Alpha still has to listen to parents but you have a child of your own.
confused.gif
How's that work?

Joe

Ah ha, I'm not the only one making assumptions on gender........Travis and Trapper!

Joe

haha Man I was jokin
smile_m_32.gif
it is me and no my sisters name isnt alpha wolf(although she seems to think her possition is sometimes) Thats my sister Sandy

Ah, ........... Is she older than you?

Joe

nope
smile_h_32.gif

Im just a few inches short of being a dwarf, guess you could say Im an elf
smile_n_32.gif

I like elfs.
smile_m_32.gif

I don't have anybody else that's waiting to post their pic. So if you want to be next, send me a PM.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 09 2005,1:13)]haha Man I was jokin
smile_m_32.gif
it is me and no my sisters name isnt alpha wolf(although she seems to think her possition is sometimes) Thats my sister Sandy
Ah HA!!
smile_n_32.gif
LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (superimposedhope @ April 09 2005,1:05)]Ah ha, I'm not the only one making assumptions on gender........Travis and Trapper!

Joe
I was going by alpha's profile...I thought I was losing it. I try not to assume but it comes so naturally.

I admit,I assumed
confused.gif
LOL.*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i never said i was african american..
you didn't? well I guess I just assumed since you started that thread... I could have sworn you said you were...
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]haha Man I was jokin it is me and no my sisters name isnt alpha wolf(although she seems to think her possition is sometimes) Thats my sister Sandy
ROFLMAO... you people actually believed it? HA HA HA HA!!! I guess I shouldn't be laughing that you actually believed I was female but that's hilarious!!!

Back