What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess my baby pic

I do not think it is a mod. First why would mod ask another mod if it is ok? I am guessing it is...Alphawolf. I really do not have a clue who it is.

And keep in mind, Jimscott, according to PAK that's not a female baby pic (sorry Suzanne, they all look "small" to me and that's about it)
This is an actual good game of sorts.... I can see it getting down to growlist questions in many cases though
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mybabypic @ Mar. 30 2005,4:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I will choose someone in their early 30's.
True
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Do I know you? I mean, am I aware of your presence?
I think so
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Have I ever replied to a topic you posted?
Probably.
Those last two replies were too vague! *searches through entire PFT database*    
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_m_32.gif
for a 32 year old female type person with blondish hair (could be purple by now!) that I may or may not even be aware of. Not much to go on. Well, I can say that you are probably NOT from Canada. Could be worse, I could be trying to find a picture on a Google search with my dial up pc!

Nobody even fits this description, except for Unknownclown. Je suis cornfused!    
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mybabypic @ Mar. 30 2005,4:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Travis @ Mar. 30 2005,4:29)]It is a girl?
Not the last time I checked.
You have some inside information?
smile_l_32.gif

I do agree the picture does look dated.

If I posted a baby pic, you would be able to guess by the stone-age toys and fur clothing I'd be wearing.
laugh.gif

They had camera's back then?

------------
smile_n_32.gif

Well.........
It's a male in their early 30's who is obviously like to chat and post in the general forums and NOT a mod. Not alot of the adult males chat in general discussions that aren't Mods. I suspect a friendly social type who comes for the casual conversation as much as the CPs. At first I'd say Jimscott.

Joe

Adnedarn,
Does your special tool tell IPs?

Nope, not me. I'm 18 - have been for awhile. Need more hints. What plants do you grow? Wait a second, are we sure it's not Ozzy? 30's and originally from the South? Has it definitely been established that it can't be a moderator? Or was that speculative logic? How about that Sarracenia Scott dude?

Hmmmmmm......what are some of your other hobbies?

The photo is hosted from Village photos but if you run through their photos you can't find it. I'll throw a guess at Trashcan he slightly looks look like the kid in the pic.

Joe

In the profile it says its a female

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Mar. 31 2005,4:03)]In the profile it says its a female
You can be want you want to be in your profile. Feeling fine be a man, feeling smart be a woman...
smile_k_ani_32.gif
k/d

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SunPitcher @ Mar. 31 2005,7:14)]TS?
Nepenthes Master?

What about Maehem?

yeh this is getting old now

Yeah Ill have to agree there should be a deadline on this game before wwe all lose interest

Back