What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess my baby pic

I know this dragged on, but I have been very busy with another "project" here the last few days. If that don't give it away you must be a fool.
smile_m_32.gif

Finally, I'm gald that's over.
Now if you want to post your pic so we can guess who it is, send me a pm.

So i guess it's my turn to post my picture. Here it is:
babyme.JPG

Hide the kids, it's a little X rated.

Oh, my eyes
confused.gif

LOL How cute!
laugh.gif
Oh geez...lets see....can't really tell if its male or female from that angle. lol

Hmmmmmmmmm...I think we might need a hint.

Alphawolf??? (just going by the eyes and hair, not really too much else to go by, but the pic doesn't look toooo old)

It does look like alpha wolf actually......

Nope, not alphawolf... lol... he's gonna laugh at this one!

I talk to alphawolf outside of the forums, though.

Hmmmmmm....is it....AmateurExpert??

.. yeah that's me did you use your mod tool?

---------

Edit: No...I didn't. lol There really isn't a "mod tool". I was thinking who might chat with AlphaWolf.
smile_n_32.gif
PAK

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ April 03 2005,5:51)].. yeah that's me did you use your mod tool?
o.k post a much more recent pic
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm...very thoughtful pose...probably contemplating the next bottle of pureed carrots and apple sauce.
smile.gif
Cute!

I do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ April 03 2005,5:51)].. yeah that's me did you use your mod tool?

---------

Edit: No...I didn't. lol There really isn't a "mod tool". I was thinking who might chat with AlphaWolf.
smile_n_32.gif
PAK
good guess
smile_n_32.gif

Back