What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flower pics

here is my moth orchid with my hand for size referance
1phal.jpg

D. binata. Joe do you recognise its neighbor that insisted on being in the photo?
1Dbinata.jpg

Genlisea violacea. i forget which of my two varieties this one is. ill have to look when i get home.
1genlisea.jpg

yeah im begining to see that, still its a very cool large plant that doesnt need the high humidity of my Neps, i cant wait til it flowers! 12 inchs across, saaahweet!
smile_n_32.gif

DO NOT let it anywhere near your Utric pots it root in everyone of them. i am serious too. Selenicereus is known for its wandering habit, I have a S. grandiflorus that is about 4' now but only 3-4" off the ground cause it just snakes its way around pots and over and under things. BTW cuttings can take 3 yrs to bloom sometimes not though, it depends on the habit of the plant.

Joe

lol its going to work some time in the near future, i figure ill stick it in the south window and let it go wild.

Back