What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which forum members have you met?

That depends on what you plan to do to me

Let's see. Forbes, Noah, and Est are the only members I can recall meeting so far. AH! A ghost from the past! Spectabilis 73. Met him at a BACPS meeting once.

Forbes, Noah, Tim, Larry, WickedThistle, fc3srx713b plus a few others.

Speaking of WickedThistle...where is she these days??

Well obviously on my update, I have met Ozzy, JBL, Elgecko and NJNewbie. Was a lot of fun.
smile.gif

WHAT?
confused.gif
?? YOU HAD FUN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I do that occasionally.
smile_l_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Was a lot of fun.
smile.gif

You had fun? Where was I when that was happening?

Hmmm lets see.. I have met Capslock, Philcula, Huy716, and Slizarus (hope I spelled that right)... This spring-summer I hope to add Bugweed, Adnedarn and BobZ to that list.

Cheers
Steve

Still waiting for you, Steven. Better bring me a present too! You can pick and choose. Whatever is available, is yours.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fc3srx713b @ Jan. 18 2006,2:34)]for me srduggins, drew mcclain, fipside the pint, some others not in this forum, and soon to meet lol...
oh and rubra

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Jan. 18 2006,12:42)]Speaking of WickedThistle...where is she these days??
She's in, "beautiful downtown Burbank". For that brief job I recently held, I happened to be staying at a hotel, near her job. So I found a phone book and guessed right on the name. Next thing I knew, we were talking on the phone. Then I moved to another hotel and it turned out to be a mile away from where she lived. So we got together and she gave me a tour of Burbank and her CP collection. That opportunity will likely never happen again!

In contrast, I was staying in Tucson the week before and was hoping to get together with Pinguiculaman, Patch, and Adnedarn - but the hotel didn't have a lobby computer and I never had a chance to make any arrangements.
smile_h_32.gif

Back