What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coldstone creamery

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I just took my wife out to a Coldstone Creamery place. They had lines to the door and I can see why. They have great ice cream. Naturally, I had this cheesecake thing with strawberries, blueberries, and graham crackers. Yummers!

They have one in the King of Prussia mall here Jim, but I did not try it yet. We have a family run local shop here that I'm hooked on. Looks like you and I may need an icecream 12 step program. I'll try this place based on your thumbs up
smile_n_32.gif
Thats me licking a nice fatty, sugary cone!!

SOOOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
coldstone is awsome ^^
Hellz

I have tried it and it is great! They don't have one in the town where I live it, the closest one is about 4 hours away. Almost worth the drive!
biggrin.gif

I hate to be the odd man out but I wasn't that impressed...

Pretty good, but i still prefer Baskin Robins 31 Flavors.

Joe, there is one in Ephrata, as well. Very surprised that only the guys have frequested it. Etranger!

this topic seems like deja vu... (someone messing with the matrix?) seriously, didn't this exact question get asked here a while ago?

We don't have coldstones here, we have Marble Slab Cremery and a few others.

AFAIK, this is a brand new topic. But then again, I didn't do a search.

I love ice cream but I don't like coldstone's. My wife does, we go and I don't even order. Very strange because I love ice cream.
confused.gif

Glenn

Ahh... why didn't I think of it...   It wasn't a topic on Coldstone per say...

http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....ldstone

looks like WickedThistle made reference to it in passing... didn't read beyond that post.
smile.gif
darn 'almost' photographic memory!
smile.gif

I've never met an icecream that I didn't like!

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ April 04 2005,5:53)]Ahh... why didn't I think of it...   It wasn't a topic on Coldstone per say...

http://www.petflytrap.com/cgi-bin....ldstone

looks like WickedThistle made reference to it in passing... didn't read beyond that post.
smile.gif
 darn 'almost' photographic memory!
smile.gif
Okay, I was guilty of bringing up the topic of ice cream, in general, but not Coldtone in specific. WickedThistle was, however, the inspiration for Coldstone.

It's ok Jim. We all have our secret guilty pleasures--could be worse!! I'm hooked on the stuff too and pistachio is great! We'll know soon enough if there's a real issue when three more months pass, and we see a thread about vanilla v. chocolate lovers. Rampuppy will blow a gasket moderating that one.
smile_n_32.gif

hey, nothing wrong with bringing it up again! You almost inspired a trip to marble slab today... but my common sense and the desire to shrink my belly nixed it!

We don't have that store here,but we do have a place,I forget what it's called...something gellatine...and they have 100 flavors!!!There's always a line.And they have green tea,and even BBQ PORK!!!Never tried it tho.My fav is something with cheesecake or choc chip cookie dough:;): *Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RamPuppy @ April 04 2005,4:46)]We don't have coldstones here, we have Marble Slab Cremery and a few others.
As do we,

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I have this desire to erase my waste as well. However marble slag is sounding good

Jim next time try the cheese cake with almond pistachio. mmmmmmmmm
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
COLD!

I can't eat the stuff. The only dairy I can handle is cheese and not much of that.

I like dolewhip though! Creamy and cold like icecream but no fat or cholesterol, just good fruit.

I mean really !- ever wonder who first thought "I wonder if that white stuff coming out of the cows nether reigons tastes good"?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ever wonder who first thought "I wonder if that white stuff coming out of the cows nether reigons tastes good"?

Errrr...lovely way to think of it.
smile_t_32.gif
I actually hate milk. I can only eat it when its disguised as something else like cheese or ice cream.

Niki...you are referring to Gelati Celeste. Supposedly THE best ice cream with a very high fat content. It IS good. I've had that but not Coldstone's. Although...a new ice cream place is supposed to open across the street from our office and that might be what it is. Not sure. Sounds dangerous...

Back