Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Think about what you write before you post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, I think you're a good egg. No pun intended. Ram...no one could pay me enough to be a mod. You do a fine job. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Aprilh.

Joe, it certainly sucked at the time, but looking back on it, I don't mind so much. I am much happier with the gorgeous Irish Italian Girl w/ Curly red hair that I ended up with. Due to the financial problems we had in our first 2 years of marriage, we have surpassed I think the '5 year hump' early. We never fight, and I adore her. So I am pretty happy witht he way things turned out. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very good points for everyone to keep in mind (I'll be sure to do so myself, as always).

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] If any of you think (im not suggesting anyone does) i am tactless here, you should meet me in life (no, you shouldnt).
    I don't know what it is, but something about that quote, I really like. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]

--Jonathan
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you didnt name any names in your topic but i feel unfairly singled out for my 'i dont trust ozzy anyway' statement and my ensuing replysn rampup. As for thinking, i think extensivly before i post. For this example, BECAUSE the typed word is devoid of emotion i gave relyed on the silly faces [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] or [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] to reassure peole that i am kidding, and iv been doing it for a while. Because i do it alot i had thought people know by now that when i make statements like that i am joking, so i felt that the emoticon was nolonger nececarrey to indicate that im kiddin. it was a harsh statement.... if i had not been joking. I had guesse dpeople wouldv known that by now, but obviously thay hasnt so i had to backtracka bit to explain how they had misinterperted my statement. Since i am guilty most recently of the many things you accuse me of i feel singled out... im sorry if it makes you mad but [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img] if my comments make any of you angry please PM me and ill explain my toughts and feelings at the time ... just i want everyone to know that i do not have the same aptitude for the social world than all of you and the common courtesys of converation and fortought dont come naturally to me often, but i do not mean to offend
    that makes no logic

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, I've never found you to be abrasive or rude any more than anybody esle from time to time which is just a "human" thing...so don't worry about it. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] And thanks for sharing about the syndrome. We all have our struggles in life which is why we need to be *patient with one another*. No snap judgements.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]I know you didnt name any names in your topic but i feel unfairly singled out for my 'i dont trust ozzy anyway' statement and my ensuing replysn rampup.
    oy... I shouldn't have said that.
    I was just joking since I thought you were just saying that you didn't trust him in a sort of joking kind of way... (lol I'm just gonna shut up before I make it worse by not knowing how to say what I want to say) but apparently not everyone thought you were.
    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish-Euripides
    wikipedia rocks! (except for species info)(CPers-add your vast knowledge of CPs to wikipedia&#33
    A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it
    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch,
    Don't appoligise. Think of Ram's post as a renewal. Besides if you appoligise then you accnolage you offended people and if so they are usually good enough to pm or email you to complain so you have a chance ot explain yourself. Well thats my opinion anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finch, believe it or not, I wasn't even thinking of you. LIke I said, this is not a place for apologies or what not, read it, look to the future, not to the past. Let's go forward. I am sorry if what I wrote offended you, I did not include names and tried not to allude to any one situation so as to specifically avoid this. I read your post, and I took it as a joke.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123