What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tannersville pennsylvania bog tour

Well, if I can got to the race and the bog I would be way more likely to go. I'm not sure if I can make it though. I have a lot of things going on right now. Before you agree to have it on a race weekend you should think about the traffic, and the lack of motel rooms. If you trade that ice cream for race tickets I'll be there.

I want to trade in my icecream for race tickets also. LOL
I paid for tickets once to Pocono, never again.

So, you are a race fan. Ice cream for tickets? Dude, you can salt away a whole lot of dairy! If the ticket fairy drops em under my pillow over the next few nights, I'll let you know. It would be cool to meet you. I'll be in Ohio May 2-5. If I come into tickets, I'll drop them under your doorstep, but I think you have a local ordinance against that, right?!
smile_n_32.gif

Where in Ohio will you be?

Not sure yet.  Somewhere in Northern Ohio, about 2 hours from Pittsburgh.  It's a business ,meeting, but I'm in a new district, so I'm not certain where.  My family lives near Pittsburgh.

Sounds like it'll be close to Cleveland.
Let me know maybe we can get togther.

Sounds good Ozzy. Yes, it probably is Cleveland. I'll let you know.

JBL,
Did you ever get the PM I sent you last week?
I was wondering if you found another date for the bog trip?

Back