What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New job

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I just wanted to share some good news with you guys.I haven't worked in 2 years,due to some mental problems,but now I feel better(not 100% but getting better)so I faxed my resume to a doggy daycare and spa last night and they already got back to me!They want me to come in for an interview on Friday.I'm just looking for a part time job because I am still on dissability but I can still have a part time job,and the lady who called me for the interview told me that they only have one job available,and it's part time only(4 hours)and it's for dog walking.That is PERFECT for me.I'm so happy,but a bit nervous
smile_l_32.gif
Thanks for listening
smile.gif
*Niki*

Sounds like a job that would be full of "fun". Good luck.

Ahh, I love the dogs! Sounds like a great opportunity for you. Good luck!!!

Capslock

Good luck Trapper!

Congratulations, Niki! Knowing how much you love critters, this would be perfect for you.

Yeah, don't be nervous Niki, I imagine you'd love dog walking, my "wife" has been thinking about getting a part time dog walking gig too, since she wants a dog but we don't have the space (and don't always have the time or money either)
It should be a great experience for you in a lot of ways- GOOD LUCK!! (tho you likely won't need luck, just be your animal-loving self and you'll be golden)

Good Job! Havin a job helps alot for mental problems too. Gettin out, socializing, makin a contribution, MAKIN $$$ are all great things for helping mental wellbeing. Have fun with it and DON"T LET GO!
smile_m_32.gif

Take care
Joe

Thanks guys!!You're all so sweet
smile.gif
*Niki*

Well I had my interview today.I think I did well.I was calm and focused and confident in myself(which is a major first!)She said that she has other people to interview,so if I hear from her next week then it's good news,if I don't then I didn't get the job.I'm glad the interview is over,but now I'm going to be nervous all next week
smile_n_32.gif
I really want this job,it sounds like fun!Keep your fingers crossed for me ok guys
smile.gif
Thanks for all the support!*Niki*
smile_l_32.gif

We'll be rooting for ya!

Thank you!
smile.gif
*Niki*

Back