What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The stranges suicide

Here's something a friend of mine told me that i laughed my pants off at.

Here it is:

A man dies from falling off a building, but he wouldn't have died since there was a net there. He died because he was accidentally hit in the head by a stray bullet that came out of an apartment.

The family whose bullet came out of the apartment was held in court for the murder of the man. His wife said that whenever the husband was extrememly angry, he would wave an UNLOADED gun around. They then found out that the son had loaded the gun in hopes that the dad would kill the mom.

So they went out after the guy, but he had died from being falling off a building. He wouldn't have died, but he was hit in the head by the stray bullet that his dad had fired.

Funny huh?

Actually that is not the complete story.  I heard that the man that fell off the balcony that died from the gunshot WAS the son who deliberatley loaded the gun in hopes that his father would kill his mom because he knew he had a tendency to wave the gun around when they were arguing.  So in a sense, he killed himself.

Strange!  I believe that was a Darwin award a while back.

Uhh I must be missing something. Was the son the guy killed? Is "She" the mom? If so edit the story b/c then it will make more sense and be funnier

Back