What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ive got babies!

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
My cat is having kittens right NOW!!
smilie4.gif
so far we have a calico and a black kittie this is soooo cool!!! Gotta go
smile_m_32.gif

Oh yay!!! Congrats!!Have fun with them,and keep us posted!!*Niki*

Cool whip! Any Maine Coons?

No no maine coons
smile_h_32.gif

Actually the mom was just a stray I took in after my other cat ended up missing. After she ended up missing I got a call from some kid saying that they had my cat turns out I didnt but the kids sarted begging me to take the cat even offered to pay me to take her away cause their mom was tired of having her around.
I wasnt sure if she was fixed or not but then she went into heat. I tried to keep her indoors since I was broke at the time, anyone who has ever had a cat in heat knows how hard that can be! Needless to say and obviously she got out. Well I could have had her fixed at that point but I just cant bring myself to kill a life or 4 just because they are inconvenient so I made the decission to let her have them.

Now that we are up to dats she had 4 adorable babies!!
1 is a female calico with gray instead of black spots
2nd whom I thought was black, turned out to be a tortie with a white ring around her left eye
3rd is a light beige tabby boy
and the forth is a gray male

I wish I were here to know which order the last 2 were born but I had to go to work
smile_h_32.gif
Im thinking I may keep one, in case you dont know me very well Im a major softie when it comes to animals

You can be the weirdo next to me on the bus, just don't be the weirdo "cat lady"
laugh.gif
In all honesty, I've only killed one animal and that was because it's spine was broken so I put it down. It was my 'melion. (he got out and my cat found him) Other than that I won't kill animals-never hunted before. Between you, me and the forum there are a few humans on the other hand that I wouldn't mind putting out of ................well, ya know!
smile.gif

Joe

They sound adorable!*Niki*

congradulations on the new litter
smile.gif

Congrats! They all sound so cute! Any chance that you could get us some picture??

--Jonathan

yep as soon as I get batteries for the camera I plan on taking lots!

Awwww...congratulations!! They were born on Jonah's birthday... April 7th.
smile.gif

I'll bet they are so cute! Just like baby humans, baby animals are just so sweet.

Can't wait to see pics. And didn't your bunny have babies too?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 09 2005,12:06)]No no maine coons
smile_h_32.gif

in case you dont know me very well Im a major softie when it comes to animals
Bummer! My favourite breed of cat is Maine Coon - fluffy hair, gentle, beautiful.....

You sound like the slightly older version of Niki, minus the polyploidy thing and the daughter and the bus thing and the....
smile_m_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

yep I have 8 baby bunnies too that were also born this month. I did a head count and at the moment I have 22 pets here.
6 cats (4 of them kittens)
10 bunnies (8 babies)
1dog
3 ball pythons
2 rats

I noticed that you have no emus! Was that an oversight?

Back