What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New round of astrowars

RamPuppy

BETA 10 of Astrowars began this April.

I joined an alliance this time around, The ******** *****.

If you would like to play, please feel free to help me with some culture points by joining through the following link:

http://www.astrowars.com/register/?r=86533

happy wars everyone.

(I am at -4, -59) let me know when and where you join.

Also, since all of you that have played here can pretty much trust one another, you should set a start time, like 12:03 AM CST on April 15th, and join together, chances are you will end up very close to one another so you can support each other and eventually form an alliance.

Good luck!

Im at -25/-37, fairly close to you I guess. I'm lucky enough to be bio 16 away from someone I met with last betta. So far, I'm behind in my system one guy is already at pl1 and has 3 planets, while I only have 2. Zongyi

well, your still bio23 away...  btw, don't go tellin people I am a ******* ****.
smile.gif

So what races did you guys choose this time? I got:
* Start Up Lab
* -32% growth (-4)
* -9% science (-1)
* -16% culture (-4)
* -16% production (-4)
* +76% speed (+4)
* +60% attack (+4)
* +64% defense (+4)
I hope the rest of you are warriors too ;) . Zongyi

I started out (-13/24). I have yet to see how I'll last as it's fairly core. If it weren't for a slip up, I would have had 3 planets already yesterday, now I need to wait until 3:00 this morning. :-\ I'm gonna have control over my system hopefully within the next 12 hours.

* +8% growth (+1)
* -9% science (-1)
* +8% culture (+2)
* +0% production (+0)
* -19% speed (-1)
* +15% attack (+1)
* -32% defense (-2)

Meh, a bit farmer-y, but I like it! I gotta expand fast and keep moving. Crank up my science with population to counteract my other maluses and play my cards right and I'm looking good. I just couldn'y bring myself to go more warrior, maybe next roundl though, I beleive this's the last Beta, I think after this it's "gold edition" or some such nonsense, in any case, it'll still be free. Good luck to all!

Zongi,

I can't believe the maluses you took Zongi, I know some super warriors, but they have farmers in an alliance to help them out. Good luck to you my friend!

Yes, I kind of regret the production malus. I should have exchanged it with sci. Zongyi
PS. I want to join The ******** ***** too. Can I put you (Rampuppy) as friend in the resumae thing?
Edit:nvm, I alrady made my request

Zongi,

I don't mind being a reference, but now that you have me up there, go ahead and edit out the bulk of my name just have like R** P****, or something, I will PM higher ups and let them know I sponsor you...

Right now, we are keeping my and several new interns affiliation w/ the alliance a somewhat secret, so we can play some suckers.
smile.gif

BTW, after checking I think you will not be able to join, you may be to far away.

Do you mean the name on this forum or the other forum?

About being too far: Yes I may be, but hopefully I'll be accepted for an intern and maybe be closer in beta 11. Otherwise, I'll have to join some other alliance.

no chances of another astrowars player on this board letting the secret slip is slight, however, other alliances do visit the nemos website, and take names.
smile.gif

So any new news? Looks like NEMO frogot about me. I'm being considered by CORE. Also, there are a couple of people attacking me with large fleets, but I might just be able to break through.

So whats new with you guys? Zongyi

Zongyi,

Nemo didn't forget about you, you are just simply to far away, we couldn't help you at this point, and your tag would be a planet sized target on your back...

We are already involved in a war with ION Storm. They invaded earlier this week. Fleets in excess of 1000 ds.. though, we have those too. I allready have battleships.

Hehe, I understand. Maybe next beta.

Wow, 1000 ds is quite a lot. My fleet is almost the same combat value but its a mix of cruisers and ds. I didn't go for battleships this time, it whent for crusiers because of the extra option at math lv 12. Zongyi

well i joined last week i believe but of course i am way out....

hey guess join http://www.ogame.org/
i am in universe 5

i made my own alliance with the tag BAB

thanks

Brad

Back