What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My class ring

Hay, Hellz here,
just wanted to sho off my class ring, hope yall like it ^^
248Picture_005-med.jpg

248Picture_004-med.jpg

248Picture_002-med.jpg

lol i dont think yall wanna know how much it cost  
smile_m_32.gif

Hellz

Class rings like that cost hundreds of dollars.
confused.gif
I don't know why my friends get them; it seems like they're more likely to remember the big gaping hole that it put in their wallets than the ring itself. I mean, four hundred dollars for a ring? I want to forget highschool ASAHP!
biggrin.gif
Oh well, if it's your cup of tea, I hope you enjoy it, it really is a keen lookin' ring.

--Jonathan -Gotta stop saying keen...-

What does ASAHP mean? As soon as (something) possible.*Niki*

The h is for humanly. :p Sorry, I hate it when I can't figure out acronyms so I should have known better than to throw that in.
biggrin.gif

--Jonathan

Hay, Hellz here,
lol yamean Est, and if yall really want to know...
$600 -_- my frinds spent $800 on his, lol
Hellz

where'd u get it from.. i got mine from jostens.

nice looking ring

thanks

Brad

Hay, Hellz here,
i got my ring from Herff Jones,
can i c ur class ring plz?
Hellz

I remember my friend bought a class ring (from Jostens) only to chuck it onto a busy road after the graduation ceremony. What people do when they have the money eh (and adequate hatred towards the school; I didn't have enough of the former...)?

must be nice....I never got to get one, my parents were too cheap. I'm sure it would be impossible to get a '78 class ring from my school now, 26 years later, and it would probably cost over $1000 if I did find one.

What does RANE mean? Nice ring! Are those your class colors?

lol, Hellz, I won't give you a hard time. I once spent 8K on a ring, and I don't even get to wear it. (it's to little and girly for my finger anyhow.) I don't miss the cash either, it was just gonna be a centrifugal supercharger for my Ram... no biggie, this was a much better investment.
confused.gif

OMG I would NEVER spend that much for a ring!Besides,my school didn't offer rings,and I wouldn't have gotten one anyways if they did.*Niki*

Hay, Hellz here,
lol, RANE would be my name...
and the flag is the Philippino flag, gotta have dat pride namean?
Hellz

Niki,

If that was a direct reply to me, and it wasn't clear enough, that ring is on my wifes finger. and she loves it so much I would happily do it all over again.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HellzDungeon @ April 10 2005,5:08)]Hay, Hellz here,
lol, RANE would be my name...
and the flag is the Philippino flag, gotta have dat pride namean?
Hellz
That is what I thought but what the hey..
smile_l_32.gif

OH no RamPuppy,I kind of figured it was either a wedding or engagement ring,so now that wasn't for you
smile.gif
I meant I would never pay $600 or more just for a class ring.*Niki*

I never paid for mine. I believe my parents paid around 335 or some thing like that. Gosh, 1995 is 10 years ago...

Back