What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaaahhhh

hey guys, it's yet another blizzard here in the springs, 6 inches today, 3 inches tonight and another few possible tommorow, 29 degrees right now, my greenhouse heater is holdin up luckily, ill post a pic later, how is it at your houses?

Toto, I don't think we're in Florida anymore.

Back in Florida its been in the 80's and very very sunny. By the way, isn't it time for you to change to Kirksmountaincarnivores or something like that?

Hey Kirk,
Glad to see you guys in the Springs are taking all the snow.
smile_n_32.gif
Now if you would be so kind as to take the cold and the wind that goes with it so I can enjoy the spring weather I had yesterday and the day before, I'd greatly appreciate it. It's (very) windy, and 32°f right now.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (buster1 @ April 10 2005,11:27)]Back in Florida its been in the 80's and very very sunny. By the way, isn't it time for you to change to Kirksmountaincarnivores or something like that?
Aw, them Springs folks ain't in the mountains. They jus thinks they is.
smile_m_32.gif
You want mountains, then you come up here with me
laugh.gif

true, we're kinda at the foot of the rockies, ill be happy to take the cold weather as long as you suppl a better greenhouse heater, and snow days

were finally getting some moisture over here, altough thankfully rain

HAHAHA, yeah I just talked to my aunt in the Springs and we're having beautiful thunderstorms here - lightning and all. I sure would hate to see any snow again.

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ April 10 2005,6:37)]true, we're kinda at the foot of the rockies, ill be happy to take the cold weather as long as you supply a better greenhouse heater, and snow days
Hmm...don't think I can help ya with the heater, but snow days are a sinch. I promise no school on days when there is 2 feet or more of snow on the roads
smile_n_32.gif

hmm you drive a hard bargain, how about the scorpioides, and snow days in exchange for the cold weather
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ April 10 2005,8:05)]hmm you drive a hard bargain, how about the scorpioides, and snow days in exchange for the cold weather
smile_n_32.gif
I doe know. I'll have to think about that one.
smile_l_32.gif

All we got up here was maybe a half inch and most of that melted.
laugh.gif

No snow here,and I'm in Canada!
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

Back