What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp community

I posted this as a reply in another thread, but think it warrants a thread of its own.

I just heard back from Dean Cook (Cook's Carnivorous Plants) stating what Ozzy had said previously: he took up his old job (in part) because of lack of income. I had noticed that his selection was a bit smaller, so i feared he may have gotten out of CP sales. If so, it would be a serious loss for the CP community, as i acquired many of my plants from Cook's when i was first building up my collection, and still make one large order a year (to restock my poor "annual" VFTs, in part
smile_n_32.gif
), and always get great prices and good plants.

Apparently some ingrate(s) had abused his generosity, back-stabbed, and left a sour taste... i'm sure selling CPs has razor-thin margins these days. Let's not make life harder for those who do, people. Especially you young people- be careful what you say. I have noticed a significant number of indiscretions on the part of the younger members here. Age is an excuse for ignorance, but not for rudeness.

Edit: I just heard rumor that Tony essentially left. I guess i'm a bit late with these comments, but hopefully the lesson was learned.

Yeah he left,but didn't he come back a few days later?*Niki*

But not as a moderator.

oh really??So he's just a member now?Well as long as he's back
smile.gif
*Niki*

yep he is still here although I dont think as much and is no longer a mod

Back