What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a change from 3 years ago!

Wow! This is my first time back in three years but things have never looked better. I used to post quite a bit school got kinda crazy and I lost a lot of free time. Well it's crazy again but this time I've come back to find relief in some good ol' CP discussion. The seven plants I bought in February of 2002 from PFT are still doing well and I'm thinking about getting some more. Anyway - just glad to see things are going so well and wanted to say hi... again
biggrin.gif

~ Brett

Hi Brett.Welcome back! I'm just a newbie,joined a bit less than 2 months ago,and I'm just loving it here!Right now some people(mostly guys)on the forum are trying to figure out if I'm a male or female.I am a female
smile_n_32.gif
(just like it says in my profile)Just thought you should know.Anywho,welcome back and have fun!*Niki*(Trapper7)

I joined a few months ago too, and i love it here. I am a Nepenthes enthusiast. You may see another person that has disappeared except for very old posts, named NepenthesMaster. That is also me. I thought the name was too confining to one genus, so now I'm TunaSurprise.

smile.gif
hey there
smile.gif

Welcome back!! How have ya been?

Hey,
I joined almost a year ago(May 2004) and I love it here.
biggrin.gif

My favorioute types of CPs are Pings and Utrics.
I dont really know you but nice that youre back.
smile.gif

Dino

Well now... it seems a lot of old people are showing up again... I dunno why but it just seems that way. Anyway, welcome back dude.
I've been around since...since whenever my profile says I joined(I'm too lazy to look right now LOL
biggrin.gif
). I'm mainly into Sarrs and am starting to get into Pings and back into VFTs.

Keep it real,
~Wes~

Well how 'bout that! LTNS! Welcome back, Brett.
smile.gif
Wow...has it been 3 years??

Yeah...the addicts can't stay away for long. And you should definitely add to that collection.
biggrin.gif

I hope you stick around and get back into the swing of things.
smile.gif

I am sorry I do not remember you..glad you are back anywho. It is amazing you remembered your password.

Hi again

One question - how do you pronounce Nerbælex?! How is the ae symbol said?
smile.gif

LOL...I almost asked that question myself in my previous post. That's why I remembered the name. Its like...Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbelex. Sounds like a prescription pain killer.
biggrin.gif

Welcome back!

Jerry

I think a lot of us (Myself included) went through a phase where we just 'couldn't be here' for me, it was to much wearing of the mod hat, and a very hectic schedule... I dissapeared for well over a year, back now:) obviously.
smile.gif

welcome!

Hahaha - Thanks everyone for the warm welcome... back
laugh.gif

For the æ or captial Æ, see this article.

~ Brett

Waaaaay more than I needed to know. lol Actually it was interesting.
smile.gif

Now if we can coax Snowy Falcon, Lithopsman, Butthead, Wolfpackgurl, Darcie....

Wow - I didn't realize my post came at such a strange time here with all these people leaving. I don't even want to know what happened; I just hope an environment still exists where experts in the CP field feel free to post. It's great to be back!
smile.gif

~ Brett

Well, its really not that so many people are leaving. We always have an ebb and flow of members. Some people have to give up their CPs for various reasons (school, moving, no time, etc.). Some people just find new interests. Some go...some come back like you.
smile.gif
I've seen a few people announce they were into another hobby more or were getting rid of their CPs. Then there are the die-hards who just can't stay away forever. hehe That's the TRUE addict!

We like it when "old" members return to the flock.
smile.gif

Yes, welcome home. I don't remember you, but I had just joined myself that September.

I wonder if nrbelex helps with long term memory? Hmmmmm...I need some if it does.
smile_n_32.gif

LOL Travis. If it does, I sure need some.
confused.gif

Back