What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drama. We should have a reality show. Oh wait it is a public forum

Bonnie. Dear Bonnie. Stuff it, and go to the other forums and stay there. You don't like it here? GO AWAY!!!! In fact, you can post your leaving like SIH. Him I will miss. You, I won't even know your gone. The rest of you----------RIGHT ON!!!!!! CP rule!!!!
(My own opinions, of course.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 13 2005,11:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bonnie @ April 12 2005,5:38)]Why not just switch to a different CP forum and only come here when you absolutely have to? Thats what I did. There are other CP forums out there, lot of them with much more, eh, intellectual discussion.
And when would it be that you absolutely HAVE to come here I wonder?... No offense but no one is obligated to come here and I would hate to think this place is a burden upon anyones back.

To me this place and the people in it are family to me since I've been here for almost 4 years now. I've been to other sites and believe it or not we all grow the same plants pretty much. So Im sure the advice given by members whether its from here or wherever is great advice by experienced growers.

Im sorry but I think its rather awful to think that someone would HAVE to come here. Its like HAVING to go that horrid stinky stale smelling aunts house who apears to be on deaths door on special occasions and pretend like youre having fun because your parents will whoop your behind if you dont.
I used to feel the same way. Until I was ripped off by one Mod and a few posts were deleted (for no apparent reason since posts identical have been allowed when posted by other members)... then harrassed by another Mod... *sigh* it's just not worth it.

CPUK is a much more CP orientated board in my experience and the moderators less "political", and more accepting of different opinions. It's not quite as cliquish. It doesn't matter who you are or who you know.

As for having to come here.... I do have a few friends here that prefer this as a way to contact me. Thats the only reason I have a membership here anymore. I rarely look at the forums.
The reason I came here yesterday was a friend told me one of the female members here had been a victim of rape and he knew I'd been raped twice so he thought maybe I could post or IM her. Offer some advice or a shoulder to cry on... something.

This place is hardly a burden on my back. I know how to have my account removed. It's just not a favorite place to visit anymore, by far. Looks like I just sympathized with the wrong person in this thread.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ April 13 2005,4:31)]Bonnie. Dear Bonnie. Stuff it, and go to the other forums and stay there. You don't like it here? GO AWAY!!!! In fact, you can post your leaving like SIH. Him I will miss. You, I won't even know your gone. The rest of you----------RIGHT ON!!!!!! CP rule!!!!
Spoken like a true TF Moderator
smile_m_32.gif

Oh please, stop it, you ignorance is tooo funny. I love it how the people that are a minority (the upset or discouraged members) here, that have caused problems in the past just LOOOOOOOVE to attack the mods. But go ahead and stab us in the back later. All I'm saying is I'm terribly disappointed in how you act, it really upsets me. Even if I wasn't a mod, Id still be speaking my mind the same way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ April 13 2005,8:31)]Bonnie. Dear Bonnie. Stuff it, and go to the other forums and stay there. You don't like it here? GO AWAY!!!! In fact, you can post your leaving like SIH. Him I will miss. You, I won't even know your gone. The rest of you----------RIGHT ON!!!!!! CP rule!!!!
Bugweed...that was not a kind, family friendly, non-argumentative, non-offensive, bland, let's keep it safe for the children, well-thought-out way to describe your feelings.  
smile_m_32.gif
 April H.

Bonnie,

I'm deleting your account as requested.

Let me say one thing (well, maybe two).

You've gone out before in a rant ... and with displeasure. It was ridiculous then, and your most current attempt at a dramatic exit is just as silly.

You came back because you wanted something... which is seems to be your ongoing motivation.

People can come and go as they please around here.

But you, I don't want to see you again in this forum.

You attempt to disparage the moderators and this forum when everyone does the best they can to provide an open forum for all.

You are now shown the exit -- please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

-Phillip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back