What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp sellers in hawaii

There are not many places that sell CPs in Hawaii.  In Honolulu there’s Rain Forest at Ward Warehouse (usually has Nepenthes and sometimes Sarracenia), Star Garden Shop in Moiliili (sometimes has VFTs, one variety of Nepenthes, or one variety of Sarracenia, but seldom all at once), and Wally’s Garden Shop in McCully (had one variety of Nepenthes recently).  On the Big Island, there’s Tristan’s backyard nursery in Keaau (lots of Nepenthes and Sarracenia, but you should contact him first to make arrangements to visit), and a guy who sells nice Sarracenia at the farmer’s market in Hilo (a least he was there a few months ago).  Does anyone know of any more CP sellers in Hawaii?

I'm sorry,I don't know,but check on the internet.Tpe in something like "Carnivorous Plants in Hawaii" into the search engine and maybe something will come up.That's what I did for Canada and I got a couple places.Hey do you know Dog the Bounty Hunter??*Niki*

I don't do alot of business with Hawaii because of the shipping distance but..

Rainforest at the Ward Warehouse should have a wide selection of Nepenthes.

Can try Leilani Hapu'u Nepenthes Nursery in Pahoa. Ask for Sam and let them know that Tony Paroubek sent you
smile_m_32.gif

Tony

Back