What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think it's time...

I will post future pictures... I own a scanner... That is how I get the pictures on the computer and online, like the ones you are viewing.
smile_m_32.gif

Andrew

Well, you may or may not have to go through spending alot for a girl. Just hope for a tomboy. We're low-maintenance and generally don't need alot of expensive crap -_^ The most expensive pair of shoes I ever got was my black leather Western boots, I get my jeans from Sears, other pants from the WalMart boys' section, shirts from WalMart/any Western store, and I could live on Ramen noodles and frozen dinners.

Awesome sonograms!

Well, since every thing was looking good there were not any recent follow up Dr. appointments. I think the next one is July 5th er something like that... But in the mean time I mannaged to sneak a shot of my pregnant wife and thought it was "cute" (if a man can use that word) enough to share. hehe... By the way, the dog has is wrapped up because she was recently "fixed" and keeps ripping the incision open...
deangelanbuttercup.jpg

Andrew

i'm so happy for you!

Hey Andrew, I don't know if you've noticed but she seems to have a hairy white growth growing out of her belly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ June 12 2005,5:58)]Hey Andrew, I don't know if you've noticed but she seems to have a hairy white growth growing out of her belly.
Yeah, i see it too. is that normal?

That's VERY cute pic
smile.gif
And look,her belly button is starting to stick out
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
Cute pup too
smile.gif
Congrats again,I'm so happy for you! ~Niki~

I think its mold...I've seen white fuzzy stuff on my plants occasionally. A little splash of water will rinse it away.
laugh.gif
smile_l_32.gif

Oh, man, Andrew....If she finds out you posted a "cute" picture of her, you're toast!

Great shot!

Congrats!

Have you shared this info with your family yet?

I strongly recommend not discussing possible names with your family. Don't tell them your choices, and if they ask, tell them it will be a surprise.

The reason I feel this way is they can't wrinkle their nose and say, "I *hate* that name!" about your top choice once the kid is born and named. (Well, they can, but then you're justified in thinking they're being jerks.)

If I do splash with water to remove it... I'm telling her it was your idea!!

LOL, yeah I told her already that I was posting it.

Yeah, we told the family after the tripple screen came back normal.

Name is already chosen and everyone knows what it will be. I don't care if they hate it. They don't have a choice.
smile_n_32.gif
They all love it anyway. hehe
smile_n_32.gif

Well, today my mother paid quite a bit of cash for us to go to Already Adorable, it is a place that lets you see the baby in 3d and 4d... It was Deangela's birthday gift. We have the whole 45 min session on DVD and also quite a few photos. So here are a chosen 3 for you to see.
smile.gif

This one is a side view, the head isn't very clear since she was moving but you can see the leg and arm etc...
laurel6.jpg

A 3/4 shot of the face
laurel15.jpg

A 3/4 shot of face with arm and hand
laurel23.jpg

Andrew

Wow, That's really nice.
smile.gif

OMG that is sooo cool!I didn't even know something like that existed!And look,her little mouth is open in the second pic,she's adorable! *Niki*

Ohmigod...that is amazing!! That second pic is just the sweetest thing!

That is awsome....imagine being able to see your child like that before she is born.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Holy Cow! That is something else! I have never seen any pictures like that before birth. The ones I see are all blurry. Thanks for sharring.
smile.gif

OMG! That blows my mind.

Such joy as this you both deserve, I am sooooo happy for you both. Thanks for sharing it, its superglue for the heart!

Kinda scary looking... but cute at the same time. Guess I'm not used to seeing anthing like that... Congradulations by the way
biggrin.gif
!

Hi all... Everything is still going PERFECT! only about 5 weeks left. Today was the baby shower. Deangela says it was great fun. out of about 34 people invited like 28 showed. That's not bad. Here's what I had to bring home... each of those bags is full of crap too... lol I hope we have the room for it all
smile_k_ani_32.gif

babyshowgifts.jpg

-Andrew

Back