What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post you desktop

I want to see what everyones desktop is. I was just wondering...

If you don't know how to do a screen capture this is how

Windows XP

To get a screenshot of your desktop, hit PrintScreen, then open any image editing program, and hit CTRL+V. Save the image as a jpeg, host it and post it

Mac OSX

command+shift+4 then your cursor will turn into a cross hair. Then hit the space bar and a camera icon will become your cursor. Then put the camera over what you want captured ( your desktop) then click. It will save a PDF file to yoru destop of the capture. open it in the preveiwer and export to the desktop as a jpeg. then host it and post it...

Here are my desktops I have a dual 19" montitor set up so technically I haev two desktops

screen one

desktop.jpg

screen two.....

desktop2.jpg

If you really want to see....

133desktop.jpg

hahah! I even see this thread minimized...lol.... good times good times.

Ok I hope this works.This is what's on my desktop.It's a pic of my dog Whistler who passed away just two days before Christmas last year  
smile_h_32.gif
 She was a 13 year old Husky/Wold cross.

*Niki*

Oops,I meant Wolf cross.

Here's what mine looks like. And this is after I cleaned it up to get rid of some of the clutter;
Clipboard01.jpg

Holy moly! And that's after you cleaned it up?LOL.*Niki*

your wall paper sucks!!!
smile_n_32.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

but seriously, you have alot of folders

screen.jpg

I have a lot of folders too. In my defense I don't know what any of the stuff on the left hand side is... or does so I haven't deleted any of it.:p

screen.JPG

It doesn't work on this thing....guess you'll never see my desktop.

I'm a minimalist with my desktop. I prefer to organize things nicely in my programs menu, or I would never find anything!

wickedscreen.jpg

Nice everyone, Hey Alvin, BMW rules you....

So most everyone is using xp?

holy cow could this be any blurrier? :-/
anyway...
DSCN0003.JPG

ain't he cute? lol

Alphawolf, you sure have a big nose and some funny looking bird legs.

screenshot.jpg

Too lazy to clear off the dumb Dell stuff.

I am hoping to make a similar mosaic of Venus Flytraps for spring. Anyone know where to find some great pics? See my other thread.

~ Brett

Since posting that, I realized how many useless icons I have and reduced it to 22 (haha)...

believe it or not I also have a lot of useless icons :p

How can you live with 9 icons?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
HOW?

~ Brett

Back