What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back again

I am sorry if I caused anyone to worry. I have been in the hospital for five days again, but I am now home and feeling much better. It will be a long journey back to full health and happiness. The concensus is that I had a very bad reaction to the anesthesia. I am now considered to have problems with it and hope to never have to go completely under again.

My family tried to help while I was hospitalized, but did lose a few plants. I consider this more than a fair trade to losing me. Today I have been able to smile. I am glad to be back.

COPPER'S BACK!! WOOT!!!! What originally happened in the first place, though?

Welcome back!!

Yes you have caused some of us to worry. I'm sure I speak for everybody here, We're glad you're back. You were very much missed.

Welcome back, Rose!

Welcome back,glad you are feeling better!

Jerry

Glad to see you're back at it.
smile.gif
Lemme know if there is anything I can help with. Things are looing good with the D. regia 'Big Easy' cuttings... So, that would be a nice get well present huh?! hehe
Andrew

welcome back!

I was worried that something else happened... Glad to see you back. Don't worry about anything as far as trading...

Welcome back Copper! Sorry to here the bad news but glad you are out and smiling.
smile.gif

Yup, you had my heart doing flip flops for over a week. Very sorry to hear you had no choice but to take down time. Rest up some more now before you go back to 24/7. Bye for now, Laura

Great to have you back
laugh.gif
We missed you!*Niki*
smile.gif

Welcome back Rose! Glad you're doing better.

Great to hear that you're well! It's great to have you back! I hope that you'll be feeling all better and be back on your feet soon.
smile.gif

--Jonathan

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a rough time, but hopefully all the bad stuff is in the past it will be a speedy recovery ahead. Don't push it though...take it easy. Reeeeeeelaaaax!

Welcome back and best wishes!
smile.gif

Woo Hoo! Welcome back!
Sorry you went through heck, but glad you've come out the other side.

Just remember....It builds character.
Yeah, that's the ticket.
biggrin.gif

Welcome back, good to hear that you are smiling again.

Back