What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you "normal" or "abnormal"

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 18 2005,1:07)]Aw c'mon!  I am the ONLY person who came up with red hammer??  
confused.gif
I did, too.

I've seen this posted at many other sites, and there were always lots of people who did.

I am curious if it is some self-selection issue so that those who got "red hammer" are more likely to reply, or if there's something primal about "red" and "hammer".

Um I not sure if I can post my answer
confused.gif

I thought of a brown hammer not a red one

Maybe it is a hidden message with MC Hammer and his numbers?
laugh.gif

Purple hammer

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ April 18 2005,2:46)]Um I not sure if I can post my answer
confused.gif
I first thought of a green crescent wrench. I think unknownclown's answer was my next thought. Then I thought, if you put the two together....

But I'm OK, right??

So this test is wrong. Should be the opposite, 98% of people DON'T think of red hammers
smile.gif
So then would that make Suzanne the odd one?
smile_n_32.gif

I thought of a red hammer

smile_h_32.gif

red shovel -- semi-normal

Bobby

I had turquoise trowel, but I don't need THIS test to determine my abnormalcy. I have plenty of other ways!
smile_n_32.gif

Michelle! What you laughin' at!
smile_n_32.gif
I think me, JLAP and Sarraceniascott should split off and start our own CP forum for NORMAL people.
laugh.gif

Orange wrench.

Capslock

purple scrollsaw.... yet more confirmation.... and yet at the same time I now know why I enjoy it here so much!

I notice that many people's colors match with their font color... the ones of us who don't write in black that is. (cuz technically black isn't a color anyway)
I just thought of my favorite color and the first (politically correct) thing that came to mind which just happened to be something that could be considered a tool. the math part had nothing to do with what i thought up :p
and LOL UKC! I didn't think of what you thought (at least it's not the obvious conclusion..) but I did think of a related thing...

I came up with blue wrench...

Back