What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undeleteable cookies?!?

BigCarnivourKid

It's been one of dem days
I read this and it really irritated me that a company would create something that would replace some of the cookies for ads that I delete from my computer. Here's the article: Keep deleted cookies from spying on you If I delete a cookie, it had better stay deleted!!

Just eat 'em with some milk. That way they usually stay gone....

LOL! Good one
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

Just what we need - more cyber stuff to monitor! I'll bet MSIE will have one of those critical / security updates to download for just this loophole.

I'm with "David from Brooklyn" - but I would turn it into cookies and cream ice cream!
smile_n_32.gif

Mmmm Ice Cream (drools)
biggrin.gif
*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ April 21 2005,7:13)]Just eat 'em with some milk. That way they usually stay gone....
Common guys THIS IS SERIOUS! Anyone knows that the best way to keep cookies down is to make them into a cookie 'n' icecream sandwhich!

I'm glad I use firefox.

Firefox ftw, and if you want the link for firefox just go to www.mozilla.org. Opera is also good, but I never used it. Maybe, downloading a spyware destroyer might help?

I'm using Mozilla. This program would bypass the browser though by using backups in Macromedia's Flash Player to replace the cookies you deleted. The article in my link above has links to Macromedia that will let you change settings in Macromedia's Flash Player to limit which sites can store info using the Flash Player.

Back