What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resistance is futile!

• Thread starter Kate
  • Start date

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
Hi guys!

So I have this friend, who spends entirely too much time with nothing at all to do. He needs a hobby, well actually I think he needs a healthy addiction so I sent him here to lurk for a bit, try to spark his interest... which I know will happen eventually but I am not willing to wait!

He is odd, unusual and completely loopy at times... he'll fit in wonderfully... help me convince him to at least give CP's a try!

Yeah, Daniel, Kate's decription of us is dead on. Some of us more loopy than others, however. No names being mentioned, but I can think of one from Colorado, a few from Washington, one from California, another from Florida, amd several from the Provinces. Shall we show him the signature and profile of selected crazies?

Hey Daniel! Yeah...sounds like you belong here.
biggrin.gif
Not only are the people great but the plants are fun to grow, trade, propagate and some people have even eaten them.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Well, ok...maybe not eaten them but have tasted their various secretions and juices.
smile_t_32.gif

I hope you give the plants a try as well as the forums. What do you have to lose? Well...maybe a little bit of sanity but what the hey!
smile.gif

Yes please come join us
smile.gif
We have a great time here,the people are friendly and very helpful! And these plants are so much fun!And they're really not that hard to take care of.Buy yourself a Venus Fly Trap and see how you like it.You can even feed it bugs yourself!Now what guy wouldn't enjoy that?!?!
smile_n_32.gif
Hope to see you here soon
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Come on in! The craziness is fine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Well, ok...maybe not eaten them but have tasted their various secretions and juices.

Guilty
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 21 2005,9:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Well, ok...maybe not eaten them but have tasted their various secretions and juices.

Guilty
confused.gif
Ditto, but I feel I learned something from that
smile_n_32.gif
I'm sure you could too, Daniel
smile_m_32.gif

Nice to know you two finaly licked you're addiction.
I still see no post from Daniel. I think we at least deserve a responce....Hmmmm
smile_n_32.gif

lol Probably after he read y'alls confessions, he hauled...uh...butt.
confused.gif

smile_t_32.gif

Join us mortal. The urge to suppress your need for CPs only lasts so long. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us. Join us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZAK @ April 21 2005,2:51)]Nice to know you two finaly licked you're addiction.
Hehehe. Good one ZAK

As a further testimonial of the idiot sinkers you'll see I offer this link to one of my threads: Cookies

Wait, we gotta have him take the test first.. so long as he doesn't come up with red hammer he'll fit in just fine.

See D, I told you you would fit in fine... now join already!!!

*looks around*

Hi !

You're up quite early! Welcome!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dennen @ April 22 2005,12:32)]*looks around*

Hi !
You actually joined! lol, I didn't really think you would.. now go, read, ask questions! They can answer them better than I can!

Now who else can I get join? hmmm......

Hi Dennen! It's great you joined! I bet you'll have lots of fun here
smile.gif
Take care
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)
cool.gif

NO red hammers please! Stick to CP related hammers only!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dennen @ April 21 2005,2:32)]*looks around*

Hi !
Run. Run away!

CP's are addicting and the crazy people around........RUN, do not look back!

Just kidding. CP's make a great hobby and the people here are very helpful.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, ok...maybe not eaten them but have tasted their various secretions and juices.

*writes "D. adelae" on palm and raises hand*

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Shall we show him the signature and profile of selected crazies?

I know I'm on that list.. go ahead, I'm breaking out some of my best signature material currently.

Back