What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodgeball!

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
Today is our dodgeball tournament! We had a team in it last semester and we won the whole thing! So now we're going for a repeat. It's today at noon. Should be fun! I'll post results later today.

- Joel

GOOD LUCK!!!!! *Niki*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm kinda suprised that no one else has wished you good luck or anything!
smile_h_32.gif
*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trapper7 @ April 23 2005,9:03)]I'm kinda suprised that no one else has wished you good luck or anything!
smile_h_32.gif
 *Niki*
I would have had I had a chance to read the forums today before now
smile_h_32.gif
does a belated goodluck count???

That's sweet Maehem.I just thought it was weird cause 33 people have viewed this post and only u and I have said anything.Usually people on here are pretty nice about wishing luck and stuff like that.I'm just...well not shocked but I dunno,maybe dissapointed
smile_h_32.gif
*Niki*

Well, hey! I'm responsible for a view, but I didn't get to post a 'good luck' because I only read it at a friend's and wasn't able to make posts. So, in any case: Good luck! I hope that you kicked butt! Just remember the 5 D's of Dogeball!
smile_m_32.gif
Be sure to let us know how things went!
smile.gif

--Jonathan T

Geez its only 730 am here give a person a chance to drink coffee first
smile_m_32.gif

haha if any of the 30 other people are anything like me they used this thread as a test to see if they can see straight & to judge how strong their coffee should be before they read it a second time to make sure they read it right. or maybe they contiplated goin back to bed before they lost their window of oppertunity... I certainly am and if I didnt have company comming over I sure as heck would!

Anyways
smile_m_32.gif
good luck!!! Give 'em heck!and remeber the 3 D's dodge, duck and...hm... more coffee please!!!

Thanks guys!
biggrin.gif
Well, we did kick butt! We won it for the second time in a row! More T-shirts on the way
biggrin.gif

I'm extremely sore today though........who knew that dodgeball could make you so sore. It was fun though!

I apologize for being disapointed in you guys,I didn't remember the time difference,guess I need more coffee too
smile_n_32.gif
Good job on winning firewired!!!Keep it up!Now just relax and rest your sore muscles
smile.gif
*Niki*

haha ok now that Im awake I just realized this thread was posted yesterday DUH but I do have an exscuse I was working then at my moms till later on in the evening.

Yeah unknownclown,I was gonna mention that but I thought I better not,lol.*Niki*

Back