What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got the job!

Hope it was as fun as the first day. Except for the lying to your boss

Ok Ok stop rubbing it in.I know I was wrong. *Niki*

I recommend going in at least 15 minutes early tomorrow.

10 am??!! Thats lunchtime!! lol

Congrats on the new job. I recently went back to work myself after a long time off. It sure is nice to have money in the pocket again.

Good luck
Steve

Hehe,yeah I know 10am is late,but actually I had to be in at 8,so I was up at 6:30,yuck.And tomorrow I have to be there at 8 as well.And you're right,it will be nice to have some extra money,I said will cause I haven't gotten my first paycheck yet
smile_n_32.gif
Hmm,I wonder when I get paid anyways,I'll have to ask tomorrow. *Niki*
smile_m_32.gif

Had a great day today.My boss really likes me
biggrin.gif
*Niki*

What did you do today?

Well.I walked a lot of doggies today,and I got to go by myself cause I told my boss that I felt really confident,so she didn't have someone go with me today,and I did great.And it was need cause there's a big creek I take the dogs down to,for a little swim and we saw an OTTER! He was so cute!One of the dogs was just looking at like "what is that?!?!"And on the way back we saw 2 snakes
smile_n_32.gif
And I also washed and dried a Black Lab named Bailey.He was so good to me
smile.gif
And of course I played with all of them.There were 26 dogs in today
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Yup,it was busy! *Niki*

You didn't fall into the creek this time?
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Glad your day went well Niki! Sounds like your gonna have a lot of fun.
laugh.gif

No I didn't fall into the creek this time,thank goodness
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks BigCarnivourKid
smile.gif
*Niki*

I can relate to the situation, though. When I was a freshman in college, my dorm was right behind the Saranac River. I was walking along the river and a gust of wind got me off-balance, and I almost fell in. Of course I was a whopping 126 lbs.

Sounds like your dream job

It sure is
smile.gif
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

Back