What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice for plants in shock

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Partially due to my respect for Tamlin's advice and the actual successful experience of following it, I have taken badly mistreated / ignored plants from the local nurseries and have brought most of them back to health. I have doen it by making sure the media is moist and the pot is covered, under subdues light, followed by slow acclimation to being open tray and full window sill sunlight.

My question is this: has anyone tried nursing a plant back to health by simply overfilling their open tray container so that the media is soaked and instead of covering, left it open to the air?

I have done this for the plants that I drowned aphids with, and the plants have recovered?

im not quite certain wtaht your asking. are you asking if they recovered?

you mean plants that were in terrariums and now are not? If so yes for sarrs. Pings and Drosera do not like it.

don't like what?

*blank stare*

Back