What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To move or not to move

I'm such a vagabond but I do grow tired. My girlfreind and I have decided not to live together any longer and I have an option to move to New Orleans (there is nothing really in New Orleans for me) or I could stay here in Connecticut (there is nothing really here for me either). Should I just flip a coin or what?

well look at the crime rates in both citites and how nice each city is and go for the best one
smile_m_32.gif

Well there are more cps around New Orleans but you do have the NECPS. Tough descision

and the thought of moving all my stuff not to mention alll my plants...

well I dont think CP locations or how close the societies areshould come into it, you should be concentrating on buying the best possible place you can afford in the best city out of the two

I think you should move to RICHMOND, VA so I can have a CP buddy.
biggrin.gif

Its a beautiful state. We have beaches...mountains...country...cities...we are near D.C....and not too far from the outer banks! AND we have country ham and Brunswick stew. What MORE could you ask for??

C'mon down!

Actually...I used to know someone from New Orleans and he said you wouldn't believe how corrupt the police and government is. He had quite the stories. Horrow stories. New Orleans has never impressed me. Sounds like a city you go to to get drunk.
smile_t_32.gif

I grew up in Virginia spent the first 19 years of my life there... a little town in the Shenadoah Valley named Luray.

Go where your gut tells you to.....April

Oh yeaaahhh...I remember that now. Well darn...I guess VA is too old hat then.
confused.gif

So much for recruiting another CPer to Richmond. Darn!

Thanks for the ear guys...
I signed my lease today and I'm gonna stay in Connecticut.
After I signed I walked down to the greenhouse and there was a flower stalk on my Nep... is that a sign or what?

Back