What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I aint leavin'!

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
I love this place! I have learned SO much about cp's, pc's, cyber-acronyms, made a whole mess of friends from all over the world..... I'm having a lot of fun. The Moderators are collectively a great bunch of people, who give us a lot of leeway. My collection, on a shoe-string budget, has grown tremendously - far more than it would through a garden center. And thank you Phil for providing us this forum. I'm not saying all this to brown-nose anyone. I really feel this way.

Keep up that kinda talk, JimScott, and we'll have to keep ya!

CRAP! We are stuck with you. What can we do to change your mind?
confused.gif
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Scott,
We need to figure out when we will meet up again so you can get your plants. Maybe I'll have to plan a hiking trip to French Creek soon.

Now all I need for the other 3 crazy Steves (RamPuppy, BCK & VFT guy in Saint Josephina) to contribute!

Thanks Jim.
smile.gif
Glad you're sticking around...and the other 100s of cool people who support this forum with their regular attendence.

I think the folks here are some of the nicest folks you'd ever want to know. There is a LOT of "heart" on this forum.
smile.gif

You're stuck with me as well--like a gnat to a 'dew'.

Same here! I ain't never leavin' here on purpose!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ April 29 2005,2:43)]Same here! I ain't never leavin' here on purpose!
Great! And don't be make an accidental exit if you can help it. BTW, I'm pleasantly surprised to find a younger person to be an X-files fan. My 12 yo son always thought the show (and dad) were lame. These mutual bonds are what help to keep us together in this great forum, and are stronger than our differences in age, and philosophy--IMO.
smile.gif

I feel so loved.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ April 29 2005,2:11)]Thanks Jim.  
smile.gif
 Glad you're sticking around...and the other 100s of cool people who support this forum with their regular attendence.

I think the folks here are some of the nicest folks you'd ever want to know.  There is a LOT of "heart" on this forum.  
smile.gif
There's one caveat - bad puns, lotsa teasing (mostly VFT guy in San Jalapeno), references to D. capensis, typos, experiments, references to my fruitfly-infested daughter, the usual responses of, "huh?" & "What?".... and how did Tamlin phrase it? It went something like, "Where does he come up with this stuff?"

Seriously, this place is fun and educational. We really ARE a family... not like the Brady Bunch... more like Roseanne....

we're stuck with you Jim?!?!?!?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

didnt figure you would leave till you got U. sandersonii "blue" to bloom
smile_m_32.gif

either that or they were going to haul you off to an institution while you were mumbling something about no lil blue bunny flowers yet
smile_n_32.gif

Sorry Jim, I can't stay. I gotta leave. My coffee cup needs refilled and I'm having a snack attack. Be back in a sec.

Haha,like Roseanne
smile_n_32.gif
 Can I be Roseanne,I'm loud and femaley just like her
smile_m_32.gif
 Oh BTW I aint leavin either,so you guys will just have to put up with me,I know I can be such a pain
smile_n_32.gif
 *Niki*

LMAO,it turned the word b*tchy into femaley!That's so funny!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ April 29 2005,4:34)]we're stuck with you Jim?!?!?!?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

didnt figure you would leave till you got U. sandersonii "blue" to bloom
smile_m_32.gif

either that or they were going to haul you off to an institution while you were mumbling something about no lil blue bunny flowers yet
smile_n_32.gif
Yeah, that's it. I'm staying until I can get the blue variety to flower.

BTW, that's good material!
smile.gif

With all the people that are dedicated to staying, I guess we mods are just going to have to work harder to get you guys to leave so we can have the forums all to ourselves.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ April 29 2005,4:07)]With all the people that are dedicated to staying, I guess we mods are just going to have to work harder to get you guys to leave so we can have the forums all to ourselves.
smile_h_32.gif
Just try it! We'll put a fence gecko or a glass snake in your bed! Mwahahahaha
smile_s_32.gif
smile_s_32.gif

PS could you pull the other leg sometime? I'm beginning to walk in circles here!

Hey Jim I'll make that pledge with you
smile_m_32.gif

Don't worry, I pull both legs.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ April 29 2005,8:05)]I love this place! I have learned SO much about cp's, pc's, cyber-acronyms, made a whole mess of friends from all over the world..... I'm having a lot of fun. The Moderators are collectively a great bunch of people, who give us a lot of leeway. My collection, on a shoe-string budget, has grown tremendously - far more than it would through a garden center. And thank you Phil for providing us this forum. I'm not saying all this to brown-nose anyone. I really feel this way.
I thought I saw a little brown on your nose. Santa has a red nose, so I guess you are not santa.
smile_h_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

JimScott? Stuck? Lemme get my scraper, and we'll scrape him off!

Back