What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aprilh's birthday!

April, you ole darlingtonia killer you! Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU!

Have a good one
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

Happy Birthday April. Your birthday is in April and your name is April, oh the irony.

Ninja edit: You saw nothing, nothing i say

Her birthday isn't ON April,it's IN April
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

Why, thank you, Bugweed, Niki, Trapper7, Piranhaplant and Lauraz5!  

come on over...I'm doing a barbeque with all the fixin's tomorrow night! I'll try not to kill any CP's while you're here.  Be sure to wear your winter coats...grrrrrrrrr. Aprilh

There's two topics??!! Wow, you are popular!

Happy birthday April! I'm sending Bugweeds bog as a gift (Bugweed not included).

JBL, yer a punk! April, you're ok with me!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ April 30 2005,10:42)]JBL, yer a punk! April, you're ok with me!!
Yeah, I'm a punk--Sex Pistols rule (or at least they once did), right April?  Don't go (Sid) Viscious on me now bug.  
smile_n_32.gif

I won't be Johhny Rotten--I'll send you first class, Bugger!!!@

FIRST CLASS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! April, yer gonna have visitors!!!!!!!

happy bday!

Yeah, the Sex Pistols did rule! What a fun band they were. Anarchy in the UK!

I'll throw another shrimp on the barbie for y'all.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ April 30 2005,4:18)]Yeah, the Sex Pistols did rule!  What a fun band they were. Anarchy in the UK!

I'll throw another shrimp on the barbie for y'all.
SP did rule.  And I got to see the Clash in early 80s as well.  Joe Strummer--yeah.  Shrimp on barbie--yummm.  I just had a hot fudge turtle sundae to celebrate your B-day.  well, it was actually because I'm a little piggy--oink. Should I get you Morrissey's 'Irish Blood/English Heart', or is that too mellow for you?

I like Morrissey a lot, actually. quite good with words and punnery. My fave Morrissey song, though, is "How Soon is Now?" You really haven't lived until you've heard that song cranked up to almost painful volume in a club.

I saw the Clash and the Ramones a whole bunch of times, I saw the Jam at a small club in suburban Chicago in 1978 or 1979. Patti Smith, circa the Horses album, at a hell-hole in Chicago called the Aragon Ballroom. Metallica at the same place on their first tour. I went to so many punk/rock shows when I was younger that I can't possibly remember them all. I have been meaning to go through my ticket stubs. Aprilh

I thought "How Soon Is Now" was by the Smiths. Oh well. You like the Ramones, too?!!?!? Wow, I have a tape of their greatest. "I Wanna Be Sedated" is one of my top 10 favorites of all time. Not to mention fun songs like, "Sheena Was a Punk Rocker" and "The KKK Took My Baby Away" and "Rockaway Beach" and...

JimScott...yes, it was the Smiths, only I couldn't remember the name of the band.  I was lucky to remember the name of the guy who sang the song, at my age.

I loved the Ramones, and I credit them with the ringing in my ears. See, we used to go to the shows and stand as close to the PA(and stage) as possible.....

At your age? Gosh, girl, you are only two grades behind me! Think 18... be 18. You're scaring me!

I think 26. 18 is too young. Too dumb, at least in my case.
smile_m_32.gif

smiley-linie-002.gif

party-smiley-004.gif
I've come out from behind the couch

party-smiley-006.gif

to wish you a very
party-smiley-015.gif

party-smiley-049.gif

party-smiley-029.gif

smiley-linie-001.gif

(hows that for taking up space)

Why thank you, Finch. How very festive!